Where do you work? What kind of discount are you getting?

Originally Posted by Retro707

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by Retro707

If anyone wants some wine, I don't mind extending my discount.  so let me know

-UNDFT-

What winery? Would I be saving a significant amount since there's shipping as well lol?
of course.  If it's a legal state I can ship to directly I'll charge you COST on shipping.  Since we use UPS a lot, we get GREAT rates.  I'll PM you info later.  what types of wines do you like?

-UNDFT-

PM me too

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Doing scaffold work we get no discount but great pay
happy.gif

I need a airline hook up. If you can help hit me up
Hmmmm, theres a couple of foams you have I like, you like jetblue?

ProQuest...access to academic databases that one might have to pay for, I guess?

I dont really even know...
laugh.gif

I work at a law firm. I guess I could get a discount on attorney fees if I ever get into a car accident or file for workers' comp
laugh.gif

You guys are wildin' throwing out where you work or your personal business like that... I know you guys see some NT'ers lose their jobs because other's called their jobs and got them fired.

What up yvespo3... you still there... and you still got the G35?

J. Crew

50% allotment on 5 items per month (wear to work clothes)
30% on anything that is not on exclusion (certain items are not discounted like Belstaff or partnership brands)
30% off gift cards
50% off sale merchandise
60% list (list in which certain items are 60% off)
75% off sale items (only happens after Summer and Winter seasons when stores have high volume of sale merchandise)
1-10% off Apple merchandise
$200 towards J Crew clothes for work after working 3 months there (which is kind of deceiving because you get taxed 50% of the item on your next paycheck)

Back
Top Bottom