Where does Maliah Dance? (Houston Vacation)

Ouch!
sick.gif

I think I gave her a rose at Barry's in Hollywood last year.
laugh.gif
 I didnt even know who she was, I was just drunk and talking to her and her homegirls. I went back to my table halfway gloating cuz I got her friends number and all my boys are just looking like
indifferent.gif
. They told me that was the chick that Drake keeps talking about, I didnt believe it then I finally saw the mass..... my jaw dropped. Truly stunning.

#coolstorybro

Originally Posted by ToneLow

laugh.gif
 I didnt even know who she was, I was just drunk and talking to her and her homegirls. I went back to my table halfway gloating cuz I got her friends number and all my boys are just looking like
indifferent.gif
. They told me that was the chick that Drake keeps talking about, I didnt believe it then I finally saw the mass..... my jaw dropped. Truly stunning.

#coolstorybro

#humbleducktales

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

maybe showpalace in pasadena.....
any Htown Heads seen that one club called sinfully young.....sound like a trap

lmao sinfully young is hood as can be my boy talked me to going there and they had the pole for the dancers going up thru the ceiling tiles in the roof, like they just took one tile out to put a pole up i was liek aw na got to go homie this aint for me lol. and each stripper that went on stage cleaned the pole before dancing with some cleaner and a rag but they all used the same rag it sat on the side of the stage for when they went up there like the same rag was goign to keep it clean

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

#coolstorybro

#humbleducktales

laugh.gif
 naw serious dude...
I usually hate all of your posts, but I had to laugh at that.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

#coolstorybro

#humbleducktales

laugh.gif
 naw serious dude...
I usually hate all of your posts, but I had to laugh at that.

Glad I could make someone laugh
happy.gif

But why the hate, I actually like reading your post ? 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom