Where does the time go?

Joined Jun 29, 2008
I'm just sitting back reflecting and wondering why does time fly by so fast? I was thinking about how it literally felt like I was a freshman yesterday andnow I'm a college senior. Why is it that when you're enjoying something does time fast forward like a tape on a VCR but when you don't a minute canfeel like an hour?

Joined Apr 15, 2008
high school seemed like an eternity......I remember middle school like it was yesterday.....damn i'm 20 going on 21....

Joined Jan 7, 2006
Originally Posted by eight2one

high school seemed like an eternity......I remember middle school like it was yesterday.....damn i'm 20 going on 21....
thats the exact opposite for me, high school went by way too quick, i loved it, but i dont remember a thing about middle school and im still 17

Joined Jun 29, 2008

I'll be 21 as well this summer. I vividly remember being inelementary.

Damn, I'd give anything to be a kid again.

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Damn, speaking about time, the chancellor sent out an e-mail about a senior that died this morning from an apparent fall (sad to say but it was probablyalcohol related). He was only two days away from graduating.

Joined Jun 3, 2007
It feels like every year passes quicker than the last. When I was in high school, it felt like an eternity, but as I look back, it really flew by.

This year is going by quickly. May already? Sheesh.

Joined Nov 11, 2007

word.. 8th grade was

dont want to turn 21 yet

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now