where does tony parker rank amongst spurs all-time point guards?

That song with Fab.

If there isn't a better reason to hate anyone....

As a Spurs I never really got off to Parker in the beginning but he's proved himself to be a beast. When Duncan and Manu were out he was putting up goodnumbers and winning games. As for point guards hes got to be the best. Avery was good but he wasn't a great outside shooter not that Parker is but whenwe need a three he is able to shoot it, avery never made to many threes and terry porter we had him when he was already old. Doc was decent.

Having more championships than all those players combined, and being a major contributor during those title runs, will help him earn the debate.

When it's all said and done (as much as dislike him) he will be the best PG in their franchise.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I never really got off to Parker in the beginning
laugh.gif

I love that floater...I would hate to play against his floater though
laugh.gif

No question. Elite PG for the Spurs, he right up there in this era behind Paul, D-Will, Kidd, and GP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

why would anyone hate on Tony? because of Eva?

Simple. Back in the day when Garnett would outplay Duncan on the stat sheet in classic Wolves vs. Spurs game (albeit not my much) Tony Parker was always theX-factor or destroyed Minnesota. It's calmed down now since Minny is worthless, but I still
smh.gif
when I see him torching other teams at times.

Originally Posted by CP1708

No question. Elite PG for the Spurs, he right up there in this era behind Paul, D-Will, Kidd, and GP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

when its all said and done parker is going to be the best in this era.....

As for top spurs point gurad...he is #1

Tony_Parker_Trophy_8x10ins_mid.jpg

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If Parker is a hall of famer is Manu?

Not yet. Manu needs more time. And coming off the bench all these years isn't helping him. He needs 38-40 minutes a game for a few seasons to put upnumbers on top of his playoff performances. imo

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

where does tony parker rank amongst spurs all-time point guards?
the very best.

in fact he's already one of the most successful pg's in NBA history.

going to the hall.

Definitely number one. If he was at a bigger a city (LA, NY) there would already be talk about him being the best ever.

I think that Tony Parker is a very one dimensional player who happened to be on a team with the one of the best coaches in NBA history, the best power forwardof all time and one of the best players of his generation in Manu.

I don't even think the Spurs believe he is that good.

Back
Top Bottom