WHERE is a good place to have a 19th bday party?

Joined Jun 22, 2004
so im turning 19 on may 15th, and my party will be saturday after (19th). i have a few places in mind, such as:
- fox and the fiddle (kennedy commons)
- piccadilly circus
- some random clubs

any suggestions/ideas? itll help if some of yall could hook me up with somewhere, and of course the whole toronto NT fam is invited

All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

lionel messi

Banned
Joined Sep 7, 2006
The Brass Rail
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Bargnani, Bosh, Calderon, Dixon, Ford, Garbajosa, Graham, Humphries, Jackson, Martin, Nesterovic, Parker, Peterson, Slokar, Sow!

Joined Jul 17, 2002
Fam you gonna come to piccadilly's? Holla at me if that's the case, i can hook you up with guestlist, drink tickets since it'll be your bday, ill make sure my dude gives u a lil shout out too hahaha.....
myspace facebook

Joined Jun 3, 2006
Anywhere as long as there is good music, alcohol and most importantly your friends that will whyl' out with you, with those three things you can conquer the world.
www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Joined Jun 22, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Anywhere as long as there is good music, alcohol and most importantly your friends that will whyl' out with you, with those three things you can conquer the world. [hr][/hr]

d tells no lies. thats like the best thing i heard in a long time. so im leaning towards piccadillys, cquan ill get at you about the guestlist and stuff. if i get a shout out at a packed place that would be deadly. id be wilin' even before i get in
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Damn alot of Birthday's in May.

I'm the 27th.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now