Where is Darius Miles

is he still with portland? I know he was out last season with knee injury but isnt he supposed to be back this season?

He's technically a Blazer...he's just been "hurt" for 2 years now.

Really though -- he's snorting his career away...
laugh.gif

besides his recent basketball struggles i heard his personal life is going good. he's bout to have his first baby with a dime might i add. d-miles is mydude and is ONLY 26, he'll be back.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

besides his recent basketball struggles i heard his personal life is going good. he's bout to have his first baby with a dime might i add. d-miles is my dude and is ONLY 26, he'll be back.

be back for what? this dude's trash. shame what he COULD have been.

laugh.gif
, I made this same post a month ago when I was channel surfing and ran into that one HS SAT movie he was in, on TBS.

Started his comeback yesterday.

From The Oregonian...
The Trail Blazers returned to practice after their first road victory of the season with a new sense of optimism, a new sense of togetherness - and a new player.

Darius Miles, who underwent season-ending microfracture knee surgery in November 2006 and has rehabbed in relative silence since, participated in a Blazers' practice on Wednesday for the first time in over a year.

The surprising development is the first step in what the organization is calling a "two-to-six-week integration," of Miles rejoining the team. Miles did extensive one-on-one workouts against rookie Josh McRoberts and assistant coaches Bill Bayno and Monty Williams, and participated in conditioning and non-contact drills with the team.http://

"It's great (to be back)," Miles said. "I had fun. I enjoyed it."

Miles said his knee felt strong and reported "no problems" after practice. But don't expect to see him in a game anytime soon. Doctors have told Blazers' coaches that they should not even contemplate that possibility for at least six weeks, and it seems probable that it will take even longer.

Even though Miles said afterward he felt no discomfort in his surgically-repaired knee, he moved tentatively and deliberately when making certain cuts and plants with his right leg. He also did not appear to have the explosiveness he used to during drives to basket.

But it has been 13 months since Miles worked against another player, and he said such things are to be expected. On the whole, it was a positive day for Miles, who saw his weight balloon by 30 pounds and had his desire to play questioned by media and fans during his rehabilitation.

"I've been patient for a year, actually, for a little bit over a year, so it's been very hard," Miles said. "Especially when you play a game that you love. I wouldn't have went through the stuff that I went through if I didn't really want to play and really want to come back to this team."

Miles, who said he weighs 225 pounds, will slowly work into more parts of practice and high-impact basketball drills, such as three-on-three half-court work and full-court scrimmages, over the next few weeks. McMillan said restoring Miles' confidence in his knee is the first priority.

"We listen to the doctors on this and what we want to do and what the doctors have told us is to slowly work him back," Blazers coach Nate McMillan said. "He'll do individual drills with our coaches and then in another week or two, we'll put him into some three-on-three and kind of do it in stages. He's excited to be out there. It's nice to see him on the floor."

After a long and grueling rehab, Miles expressed an eagerness to return.

"If I had my wish, I'd be playing tomorrow," he said. "My confidence is so high. Like I said, it has to be up to Coach Nate. If they come to me and ask me, I'm gonna be like, 'Yeah, I'm ready.' It's really up to them. They know the truth and they know what to do."

He had like, 47 one year in the Pepsi dome.

Saw that on TNT, damn near fell out my chair.

My man D-Miles
pimp.gif
............good to hear everything is straight with him, hope he makesthat comeback

At the buffet line. Someone post the picture of him looking huge on the sidelines
Yeah but there was a picture of him recently and he's back into shape

Good to hear my dude is back on track. I couldn't believe homie had 47 against the Nuggets back in the day...

Back
Top Bottom