Where is everyone getting their Jordan V pack at this weekend?

^^^ LOL .. O YEA my bad .. I still have them .. I wasnt sure if I was ready to let them go yet ....

That's cool. If you wanna sell them to me I will take them asap, just let me know. For all the NTers in the east bay Bayfair mall is getting the pack. WhenI talked to the security people they said they are handing out wristbands today in the afternoon, so for people who don't wanna go late tonight/earlytomorrow to wait in line that's a spot to go.

I just got a wristband at Serramonte... if anyone wants a 3m in size 11 let me know. I just want the Red....

newpark mall is the spot. Shiehks, finishline, champs and Ftl are all getting them. Ftl is getting 30 pairs and champs usually get two times their amount.

no line at Bayfair. Was the first to get a wristband. If anyone needs them go there and find the security guard.

Here is the line at Serramonte 10am...

if0fes.jpg

2rcvihi.jpg

I don't know if I want to get them anymore. I need someone to split the pack with me since I only want the Red in size 11. I still need a pair of teamorange 95's since shoetrends cancelled my order.

Ron from shoetrends emailed me saying they have an 11 and an 11.5 so hop on if you can. Hey Rubberduckie, how does newpark work? I heard they put names on alist but can you school me on that? Like when do they start and whatever. Thanks.

what the hell are all those people doing at seramonte ?? there gonna wait over night for those garbage $%% kicks ??? lol

Thanks for the info sim0nsayz, nubucks go hard. I was rocking mine today. I haven't decided if I wanted another pair but if I do I will definitely hit youup.

thats cool dude got the 2009 NuBucks in .... if I would of known I would of copped from you .

The Nubucks seem to be everywhere now . Its been awhile since I seen a Jordan so available before the RD .

I'm thinking about whether or not I should go to Stonestown or Hilltop for them, or even purchase them at all.

Here are a few pics...they look good in my opinion, especially the reds!!!!
pimp.gif
Hope everyone got their pairs.

28hzxqp.jpg

15fsms6.jpg

I ended up splitting the pack. Red goes hard! Red is way better than the 3m's These are ill...

o8xa1j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom