Where to advertise car for sale (Manila, Philippines)

Hi all, 
I'm not quite sure if there is a right place for this (sorry sir KC, please let me know if it's not), but I need to ask my trusted NT peepz. 

I would like to know where I can post an ad for a car for sale (in case y'all are curious, it's a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Orvis). Aside from Buy and Sell (though I'm not quite sure how to post an ad in their newspaper to begin with...), are there any other places where I can post this? 

Thanks and I really appreciate the help. 

Hi all, 
I'm not quite sure if there is a right place for this (sorry sir KC, please let me know if it's not), but I need to ask my trusted NT peepz. 

I would like to know where I can post an ad for a car for sale (in case y'all are curious, it's a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Orvis). Aside from Buy and Sell (though I'm not quite sure how to post an ad in their newspaper to begin with...), are there any other places where I can post this? 

Thanks and I really appreciate the help. 

Ayosdito.ph
Sulit.com
Tsikot.com

HTH
happy.gif

if you need help advertising your ride at sulit just let me know i'll help you out dre

if you need help advertising your ride at sulit just let me know i'll help you out dre

my cousin runs a business here called "super 3 motors" (maybe super 3 motor exchange or something like that) in QC. he could move your ride for you if u want .. either he'd buy it off u first and flip it or charge u a minimal fee to sell it for u. i guess it's best to sell it yourself if that means you personally get the most $ out of it but who knows, maybe he could get more for you since it would be presented in a professional manner in his store? *shrugs*.

msg me if u want his contact info

oh also craigslist.com (largest buy/sell website in the world, not AS popular in the PI) has a philippines section: http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/

my cousin runs a business here called "super 3 motors" (maybe super 3 motor exchange or something like that) in QC. he could move your ride for you if u want .. either he'd buy it off u first and flip it or charge u a minimal fee to sell it for u. i guess it's best to sell it yourself if that means you personally get the most $ out of it but who knows, maybe he could get more for you since it would be presented in a professional manner in his store? *shrugs*.

msg me if u want his contact info

oh also craigslist.com (largest buy/sell website in the world, not AS popular in the PI) has a philippines section: http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/

Chichoi and jesse james 604: ok, great thanks for the assistance. I'm gonna have to ready the car and everything first before I sell, I guess. Hahaha.

Guys got any idea how much one of those would sell for at the moment? I don't know what it's market value is right now.

Jesse James: btw, I didn't even know that there was a PI page for craigslist. Hahaha.

Chichoi and jesse james 604: ok, great thanks for the assistance. I'm gonna have to ready the car and everything first before I sell, I guess. Hahaha.

Guys got any idea how much one of those would sell for at the moment? I don't know what it's market value is right now.

Jesse James: btw, I didn't even know that there was a PI page for craigslist. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom