where to find limited edition pumas in norcal???

i want to pick these up at the end of the month:
f4e2594ee16936d80bd7684d410ac17851de2fd.pjpg

(leapyear/leapfrog clydes)

i dont buy a lotta pumas, but these are fire.
i recently moved to the sac area and dont know the spots very well.
i asked at the puma store in arden and the guy working there didn't know what i was talking about,
but said he didn't show any clydes coming on the manifest.
i'd be willing to drive back to the city for them if i can't get them up here, but even then im lost on where to find them.
if the puma store here isn't getting them, maybe the one in the city won't either?
i was thinking shoebiz in the haight would be my best bet, but i don't want to drive all the way down and not have them be there.
so my question is this, does anyone know where to get limited edition pumas in norcal?????

p.s. i don't start posts very often, but i couldnt find anything here or in the other brands section.
if the info is somewhere on here already i apologise and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

thanks in advance !

^ Well puma sells them somewhere. It's not like they are customs or a charity auction release or anything.

My guess is that it's similar to how niketown's don't receive ALL nike releases either.
For example there are some tier zero air forces that ntsf won't get, but a couple blocks over at shiekh they'll have them.

Anyone out there know a spot? A place that would carry them online could help me out also.
Thanks!

As you said, Shoebiz on Haight will probably be your best bet. If not try Shiekh's on Market. I only say that because they did get the YO MTV ones- werethose limited edition? Good luck.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

As you said, Shoebiz on Haight will probably be your best bet. If not try Shiekh's on Market. I only say that because they did get the YO MTV ones- were those limited edition? Good luck.
if you go the the shiekh on 5th and market ask for chris. real nice guy.

^ thanks. it makes me feel a little more optomistic knowing that other people think shoebiz would get them.
when it gets a little closer to the release i think i'll call them up to try to confirm.

anyone have anything more concrete?

or somewhere online?

or somewhere in the sac area?

I work for Puma. And I will guarantee you that Puma in Arden nor Folsom gets anything great. The distribution out here is terrible. Best bet is to check outthe Boutiques around Haight. Along with that one shoe spot in Berkeley...The name is off the tip of my tongue. They get some of the good Pumas. I moved fromthe Bay to Sacramento to finish up my final year at Sac state. You won't find anything really limited out here...Trust me, I too have been searching.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I work for Puma. And I will guarantee you that Puma in Arden nor Folsom gets anything great. The distribution out here is terrible. Best bet is to check out the Boutiques around Haight. Along with that one shoe spot in Berkeley...The name is off the tip of my tongue. They get some of the good Pumas. I moved from the Bay to Sacramento to finish up my final year at Sac state. You won't find anything really limited out here...Trust me, I too have been searching.
theres fresh in berkeley, bows and arrows and 510 skateboarding (for all you vans heads)

Back
Top Bottom