Where to play some basketball around IRVINE

heritage park and orchard park... i play at orchard most of the time tho... you live in irvine?

irvine heritage or tustin sports park
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

also the park next to the lakeview senior center next to woodbridge high school has some pretty good games...

unless youre a UCI student, if youre willing to fork over money for a membership... the ARC at the UCI campus.

but otherwise the above mentioned parks will do.

theres a nice park in irvine where you need to be a member or something and they have a full court in a tennis-like cage its pretty nice i forgot the name though

Quote:
also the park next to the lakeview senior center next to woodbridge high school has some pretty good games...

thats a good place to play ball. i use to play there every once in a while last year. the park is on lake rd. in woodbridge.

I go to UCI and our gym facility is pretty sick. Since it's summer, there aren't that many people ballin' but I still go to shoot around and work on my game.

Well Off G's

Quote:
haha man thats like a minute from my house,
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

I can't wait to go back to UC Irvine and ball the at ARC. Transferring back in Jan '08.

That's like the only spot I ball it cuz it's free for us and there are usually always people running games.

Back
Top Bottom