Where were you? vol. It's been six years!

I remember watching this live in my dorm room. My roommate was doing homework when I yelled out something like "Artest is fighting Big Ben" once he shoved him. He came to the tv and we watched the rest of it saying nothing but "omg" like 10 times. I only turned to the game shortly before this happened. Man I'm glad I did.

I remember watching this live in my dorm room. My roommate was doing homework when I yelled out something like "Artest is fighting Big Ben" once he shoved him. He came to the tv and we watched the rest of it saying nothing but "omg" like 10 times. I only turned to the game shortly before this happened. Man I'm glad I did.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Was watchin it live, and started jumpin up and down screamin holy @#$% the whole time. 
laugh.gif

Awesome TV. 
Pretty much
laugh.gif

I was watching the game on my bed and I think my mom came and sat down to have a small talk. She was like what the hell is going on because she walked in like a minute or two before the fight started.

I was watching the game on my bed and I think my mom came and sat down to have a small talk. She was like what the hell is going on because she walked in like a minute or two before the fight started.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are we going to do this every year LOL.

You were making playbooks and adjusting the sliders on NBA 2K5 and missed it huh? That sucks. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are we going to do this every year LOL.

You were making playbooks and adjusting the sliders on NBA 2K5 and missed it huh? That sucks. 
ohwell.gif

i was in my dorm room watching the game live and once ron went into the stands and things started popping off all i could think was "is this really happening" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was in my dorm room watching the game live and once ron went into the stands and things started popping off all i could think was "is this really happening" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I turned the game on literally like a minute before the fight happened. What the hell were the chances of that? My jaw was dropped for the next 2 hours trying to figure out if what I saw was real life.

I turned the game on literally like a minute before the fight happened. What the hell were the chances of that? My jaw was dropped for the next 2 hours trying to figure out if what I saw was real life.

I was actually sleeping cuz I had work at 2 in the morning. my lil bro woke me up to show me the replay. damn

Back
Top Bottom