where's Hung?

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

da zone sucks now because of all the new DC shoes theyre getting and the completely change of style...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

That's what I thought originally, didn't know that's his new spot.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS

Have to admit the store name is a little better -

Da Zone has fallen off a bit unfortunately... Did they revamp the whole staff lineup or what?

I hit up Da Zone recently and there was mad BUZZ when I was there and was fotunate enough to meet AKON there and take a picture with him and got got his autograph which was really cool. I have been shopping on queen street for many years now and Da Zones new makeover is very fresh.

its true da zone is has fell of ever since hung left no more consign no more ill hats and no more super exclusive shoes dont boycott just make sure when you go there you tell they to step up their game.And the new look is the only change that is for the better

Maybe Stolen Riches will be able to distribute?

Where's that Pop-up user for Da zone, the one who cleared the air about selling variants?

He'll you they're still fresh

(pause)

lol

TEAM RAPTORS

Yeah, Stolen Riches is the new spot.....address is &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
734 Queen ST West...(Queen and Niagra)
Grand opening Saturday, 11am-8pm....
myspace facebook

WoW! I never thought there would be a thread titled "Where's Hung??" thanks for the support but I don't think we need to hate on any shops in the city...even though I no longer have any ties with Da Zone, I will always remember where I started. I respect the fact that they try to provide their consumers with better product selection than any of the major chains. You have to admit Da Zone is still a pretty good mom & pops which is becoming rare in the city. I guess what I am trying to say is, I know first hand how it feels to be hated on...and I wouldn't wish that on any store, especially when I know how hard owners work to give the consumers good variety & selection in their stores.
Of course people are free to say what they want or post what they want but I think we all need to understand that having more stores like this in our city can only benefit the consumer. EVERY store fights to get exclusive product for their consumers!...this is a constant struggle in itself... all in all I just want to say thanks to those who support and continue to support the shoe game in Toronto ...there's a lot of love in Toronto and there really isn't any need for hate.
www.stolenriches.ca

Loved the Jordans on the wall back then man.

TEAM RAPTORS

Back
Top Bottom