Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

If it's NOT the columbias, i'd like to meet the person at Jordan brand that DIDNT choose it & find out why.

If it's NOT the columbias, i'd like to meet the person at Jordan brand that DIDNT choose it & find out why.

Columbias for sure.

Though I wouldnt mind if they retro'ed any of the 2001 XI lows that came out. Zen, varsity red, caro blue........all fire.

Columbias for sure.

Though I wouldnt mind if they retro'ed any of the 2001 XI lows that came out. Zen, varsity red, caro blue........all fire.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Most likely the Columbias, but I would like JB to come out with a new colorway. I always thought a pair of 11s with black mesh, white patent leather and a smoke/black translucent sole would look amazing.  

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Most likely the Columbias, but I would like JB to come out with a new colorway. I always thought a pair of 11s with black mesh, white patent leather and a smoke/black translucent sole would look amazing.  

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Bred XI's are next. You heard it here first.
I think you are right I think these will be next after the Concords/

Two nights ago I had a dream I went to footlocker to cop some Jordans, and when I walked in I saw One Shoe of the Air Jordan XI bred on the Main Display as soon as I stepped in the store.An employee comes up to me and ask me if i'd like to buy the new Black & Red Air Jordan XI and then tells me he's got only eleven pairs, which was a signal that it was either a limited release or his store sold most of the pairs and had eleven pairs left.I told him to get me a size 10 & I didnt try them on pulled out some cash at the register  purchased & was was walking home. It felt so real and I was excited until I woke up suddenly and realized it was just a dream. Disspointed that is was just a  dream but I hope that dream is a sign that the Bred XI's will retro again! 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Bred XI's are next. You heard it here first.
I think you are right I think these will be next after the Concords/

Two nights ago I had a dream I went to footlocker to cop some Jordans, and when I walked in I saw One Shoe of the Air Jordan XI bred on the Main Display as soon as I stepped in the store.An employee comes up to me and ask me if i'd like to buy the new Black & Red Air Jordan XI and then tells me he's got only eleven pairs, which was a signal that it was either a limited release or his store sold most of the pairs and had eleven pairs left.I told him to get me a size 10 & I didnt try them on pulled out some cash at the register  purchased & was was walking home. It felt so real and I was excited until I woke up suddenly and realized it was just a dream. Disspointed that is was just a  dream but I hope that dream is a sign that the Bred XI's will retro again! 

We've heard rumors that the Concords would be bundled with the columbias. Concords were confirmed but columbias werent....than we heard rumors about next year obsidians being bundled with the columbias.....Again obsidians are confirmed but columbias are not......

i have a strong feeling that COLUMBIAS will drop next year

But like everyone else i'm praying for a CORRECT bred retro...until than i will continue my search for a 01' pair
And just because the breds just droppd dont mean they wont do it again so soon

Word to the 9's that dropped, Blck Cement 3's, and taxi 12's, which are confirmed and possible blck cement 4's 

We've heard rumors that the Concords would be bundled with the columbias. Concords were confirmed but columbias werent....than we heard rumors about next year obsidians being bundled with the columbias.....Again obsidians are confirmed but columbias are not......

i have a strong feeling that COLUMBIAS will drop next year

But like everyone else i'm praying for a CORRECT bred retro...until than i will continue my search for a 01' pair
And just because the breds just droppd dont mean they wont do it again so soon

Word to the 9's that dropped, Blck Cement 3's, and taxi 12's, which are confirmed and possible blck cement 4's 

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Actually a new colorway would be nice.
Maybe navy mesh upper with white
Patent and midsole and navy outsole.

6b3262b3c5293927e49a39172041aa0a6d2d9daa.pjpeg
26436a833c1e23179b96ea29af0f1e50a83d0b76.pjpeg
pimp.gif
  Ive wanted these since I first saw them in '01.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Actually a new colorway would be nice.
Maybe navy mesh upper with white
Patent and midsole and navy outsole.

6b3262b3c5293927e49a39172041aa0a6d2d9daa.pjpeg
26436a833c1e23179b96ea29af0f1e50a83d0b76.pjpeg
pimp.gif
  Ive wanted these since I first saw them in '01.

Back
Top Bottom