Which city hast the best public transportation?

Like the question says. I am planning on doing a school project about this and was just wondering what NT felt. Thanks

frisco? ny?

are you doing your project on only US cities?

minneapolis.

grin.gif

Anywhere but San Diego. Leaving 3 hours before kickoff but arriving half way through the first quarter of a Charger game is def unappreciated!!

In my experience - London. Highly extensive and moderately priced. I traveled to the UK in 2005, and a day-long pass for minors (I was 17 at the time) was 1pound ~$1.25 at the time to travel nearly everywhere in and around London. I think it's around $5 now for adult passes.

Other than that the AC Transit/BART/Muni system in the Bay Area makes owning a car virtually unnecessary.

What a stupid thread.

NYC.

Compare the scale of it and number of people it serves to anything else. Even with the problems it has, nothing is touching the MTA.

NYC MTA. They might not always be on time and you WILL get screwed a lot with stalled trains. BUT, it covers the city and serves almost every imaginable partof the city. You really don't need a car in NYC at all unless you're living in Staten Island, Flatlands in Brooklyn or Eastern Queens.

NYC MTA. They might not always be on time and you WILL get screwed a lot with stalled trains. BUT, it covers the city and serves almost every imaginable partof the city. You really don't need a car in NYC at all unless you're living in Staten Island, Flatlands in Brooklyn or Eastern Queens.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

frisco? ny?

are you doing your project on only US cities?

I had originally planned on sticking to the U.S. but if the best are abroad, I would also look into those systems as well.

Back
Top Bottom