Which city hast the best public transportation?

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Where are the Toronto peeps at? It's practically impossible to get lost with the TTC. North-South and East-West FTW!
Right here fam.....Rocket Riding was FTW 'til I got a vehicle....still the bestsystem I think and I have been on a few...plus you can catch so many jokes on there

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Check the avy....DC
pimp.gif

This is easy, it has to be the London Underground system, by far.

Im from the bay, have been to NY and DC so I am fimiliar with most of the systems that everyone is saying. Out of the ones in the US that i have been on, iwould say either DC or NY (bay area people bart is not that serious compared to others). I went to the east coast a couple years ago, but from what I rememberNY subway took us to more places, but DC was cleaner and a better experience.

But if your talking about best in the world, it def has to be London. It was the first underground system in the world and takes you litteraly anywhere youneed to be in London. The only problem about this system is that it is so old that there is no air conditioning down there, and everyone uses it so rush houris a *+%@+.

Also, I think he said public transportation, so i dont think trains would qualify.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

NYC people: Have you been to every major city and used their public transpo?
G you know they havent they just assume that NY is the best in everything

nyc, & if u wanna have sex wit shorty in the train. just take the A or D train in 125st going down to 59, but make sure its like 430am or something, itgoes express for like 10mnts or less but still enough for a quickie. and take the last or first cart.

or the D train to bk at around 430am and take the last cart
roll.gif
pimp.gif

That would eliminate the opinions of like 98% of the posters in here though. How many people have beeneverywhere and tried out every public transportation system?

By the way, I have no clue.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

That would eliminate the opinions of like 98% of the posters in here though. How many people have been everywhere and tried out every public transportation system?

By the way, I have no clue.
laugh.gif

Yea, I'm trying to prove a point tho...
laugh.gif

Let them answer...
nerd.gif

Dudes saying NYC's is the best cuz the map got more colors and lines...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

in the united states . .

mta hands down.

bart is really simple for an out of towner though . . and definitely cleaner than mta
laugh.gif

JR East and Tokyo Metro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC Subway, Metro North Railroad and MTA Long Island Rail Road

Much more efficient and cleaner over there in Japan...

Back
Top Bottom