Which Iphone Case Are You Guys Using?

$140 for a case?
That case had better come with an iphone.

I have an incipio case. It's red and made of plastic.

Originally Posted by iYen

$140 for a case?

i'm saying though. 
just get a cheap bumper off ebay and invisibleshield or something like it to protect the screen and back from scratches.  should look like new regardless of how negligent you are of it (minus large impacts to the screen, no case will protect you from that)

$140 for a case?

i'm saying though. 
just get a cheap bumper off ebay and invisibleshield or something like it to protect the screen and back from scratches.  should look like new regardless of how negligent you are of it (minus large impacts to the screen, no case will protect you from that)

I got these for me, my mom, and my sister. ElementCASE Vapor 4 Limited Nickel and Frost Blood Reds
148359_466386253735_593738735_5680593_1933166_n.jpg

This is my iPhone 4 with the Vapor 4 Nickel (nickel-plated aluminum). Purchased a 3M Di-Noc CF vinyl sticker from The Lucky Labs.
smokin.gif

149900_467456598735_593738735_5694301_5450537_n.jpg

the new Vapor Pros are nicer. Too bad this took 3 months for pre-order.

I got these for me, my mom, and my sister. ElementCASE Vapor 4 Limited Nickel and Frost Blood Reds
148359_466386253735_593738735_5680593_1933166_n.jpg

This is my iPhone 4 with the Vapor 4 Nickel (nickel-plated aluminum). Purchased a 3M Di-Noc CF vinyl sticker from The Lucky Labs.
smokin.gif

149900_467456598735_593738735_5694301_5450537_n.jpg

the new Vapor Pros are nicer. Too bad this took 3 months for pre-order.

iPhone-GoIncase05.jpg

thinnest case i could find.

i usually hate cases, and when i do buy them i stop using them after a few weeks because they get annoying.. but this one is great, doesn't add annoying bulk to the phone or anything.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

$140 for a case?

i'm saying though. 

140 is for a dock, not a case.

iPhone-GoIncase05.jpg

thinnest case i could find.

i usually hate cases, and when i do buy them i stop using them after a few weeks because they get annoying.. but this one is great, doesn't add annoying bulk to the phone or anything.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

$140 for a case?

i'm saying though. 

140 is for a dock, not a case.

Incipio.. Used to have a incase slider on my 3GS. I don't like the way my 4 feels without the case.. 3GS on the other hand was
pimp.gif
without a case

Incipio.. Used to have a incase slider on my 3GS. I don't like the way my 4 feels without the case.. 3GS on the other hand was
pimp.gif
without a case

i have a few cases, just keep it short, a $5 dollar slider from marshells, case mate, another casemate, a switcheasy and a rocketfish, and a $2.50 china bumper in the mail

i have a few cases, just keep it short, a $5 dollar slider from marshells, case mate, another casemate, a switcheasy and a rocketfish, and a $2.50 china bumper in the mail

Otterbox defender.
After going raw and cracking my screen, ill rock the bulky case. Bulk > broken phone lol

Otterbox defender.
After going raw and cracking my screen, ill rock the bulky case. Bulk > broken phone lol

I've got the Otterbox, beat the heck out of my last phone, gotta protect this one.

Its bulky but the protection is unmatched.

I've got the Otterbox, beat the heck out of my last phone, gotta protect this one.

Its bulky but the protection is unmatched.

Speck Pixel HD . Slim and gives the iPhone 4 a good look

Dropped it 3 times on the side , front of the phone , and flat on the screen. Still in perfect condition. Doesn't scratch the phone and fits all screen protectors . Not sure if it is shock absorbent but certainly feels like it after the drops

Speck Pixel HD . Slim and gives the iPhone 4 a good look

Dropped it 3 times on the side , front of the phone , and flat on the screen. Still in perfect condition. Doesn't scratch the phone and fits all screen protectors . Not sure if it is shock absorbent but certainly feels like it after the drops

Back
Top Bottom