Which is more reasonable between the two? Vol. Sex and relationship approach..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

It can go both ways really, it all depends on what happens after the sex. Women are just like us and want sex just as bad so it can happen early or they can play the waiting game.

pretty much from what I heard from a lot people

Let me put all this hypothetical @@!# in perspective...

Wait, so I'm supposed to appreciate working for %@+**? But.....why? Aside from the misconception that her chastity proves anything more than shorty can get away with making you wait long, why am I the one trying out for her team anyway? If it's assumed and expected that I'm to maintain our lifestyle if she's my lady, why isn't she trying out for my team? I can't be the only one who see's the script being flipped on the sly..

Date-sex

I don't want to date a girl that would sleep with me on the first night. Mainly for what was said earlier if she banged you first night she will bang some other dude first night

You can't really change a girls personality so it helps to like that first. If you date for a while then finally you sleep with her and it sucks, then you can train her to get better. Tell her what you like what you don't like.

you can get better at sex.

you can't get better at life

So I'm the only guy who's confident enough to believe it really just was cuz I was cool like that? I've hit a decent amount of chicks early in the game that I still to this day don't consider bust downs. Ain't ya'll never heard "Where are my panties"? What if she just know what she wants in life and I happen to be it?

Reminded me of

[Cam'ron] "I could tell you how a chick will fake a nut for a relationship and a ninja will fake a relationship for a nut... how a smart dude could play stupid, but a stupid dude could never play smart..." [/Cam'ron]

I let a girl know upfront that a relationship and sex are not necessarily connected and I'm not gonna jump through hoops to smash, nor am I gonna crown you queen after I do.

I've had better relationships with women who have let me smash early than the ones that try to make me wait. I've found that the ones that try to make you wait, usually have nothing else to offer while the ones who get it out of the way and let a brother sample the menu, are much more interesting.

Just my experience though.

I can't see how it can be anything but "Date to Sex".

In my experience, my feelings for a girl sleeping with her before dating are based off of how enjoyable the sex was, and not the girl herself.

Dating and getting to know a girl before knockin' boots allows you to get to know HER, and then her insides.

You can fall for the girl or the body.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Reminded me of

[Cam'ron] "I could tell you how a chick will fake a nut for a relationship and a ninja will fake a relationship for a nut... how a smart dude could play stupid, but a stupid dude could never play smart..." [/Cam'ron]

I let a girl know upfront that a relationship and sex are not necessarily connected and I'm not gonna jump through hoops to smash, nor am I gonna crown you queen after I do.

I've had better relationships with women who have let me smash early than the ones that try to make me wait. I've found that the ones that try to make you wait, usually have nothing else to offer while the ones who get it out of the way and let a brother sample the menu, are much more interesting.

Man.. real #+#$ tho
pimp.gif

I want the chocha as soon as possible. No use wasting time or money on something that's not even certain.

Plus yall act like these broads ain't got other dudes. What I look like wining and dining a chick and not getting any bunz, while another dude could be beating on a regular basis.

And then what if you take a broad out 9-10 times, don't smash, and then she decides to roll with another guy?

Depends on the female.

Like dudes have said already.. girls are also horny creatures.

If yall go out on the first date, and have a great time.. a lil tipsy/drunk and she wants the D. Than of course im going to smash.

That doesnt mean she is a ++%%$ or cant be a great partner for a relationship.

I've been the in the situation where ive smashed 2 girls on the first date... one girl fell in love and the other was just a jumpoff.

So whatever happens after the first date.. happens. take the situation from there.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Reminded me of

Man.. real #+#$ tho
pimp.gif
same here my man..the ones that let me smash earlyer have way more too offer then the ones that made me wait

Back
Top Bottom