Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

too many aj1 with ugly or style that does
not look like an air jordan at all but
like some nike dunks.
most viii retro colors are trash, except the
stealth ones that came out 2004.

Most of the new colorways of retros are downright ugly looking, ie. piston VI.

Also, nothing wrong with the colorways, but I'm not a big fan of the logos near the heels of retros like the Mars IV's and FTLOTG VII's. I'd prefer them to stay true to the original or the previous retro.

Most of the new colorways of retros are downright ugly looking, ie. piston VI.

Also, nothing wrong with the colorways, but I'm not a big fan of the logos near the heels of retros like the Mars IV's and FTLOTG VII's. I'd prefer them to stay true to the original or the previous retro.

I think the question the OP asked is which Jordan has the ugliest colorways, not your least favorite Jordan of all time.

My vote for the worst colorways would be for the VIII. The Aquas, Playoffs and Chromes were okay, but then you have the Peapods, the Brown and Pink lows, the Bugs Bunnys, the White/Blue/Orange, and others. By the way, the VIII aren't my least favorite Jordans, just the ones with the worst colorways.

I think the question the OP asked is which Jordan has the ugliest colorways, not your least favorite Jordan of all time.

My vote for the worst colorways would be for the VIII. The Aquas, Playoffs and Chromes were okay, but then you have the Peapods, the Brown and Pink lows, the Bugs Bunnys, the White/Blue/Orange, and others. By the way, the VIII aren't my least favorite Jordans, just the ones with the worst colorways.

^ Brought the thread back from the dead!

laugh.gif

2's are probably the worst Jordans out of the ones MJ wore IMO.. absolutely terribad colorways besides the Chicago homes and they're so boring looking.

But colorway-wise the worst percentage of colorways is hands-down the 1's

2's are probably the worst Jordans out of the ones MJ wore IMO.. absolutely terribad colorways besides the Chicago homes and they're so boring looking.

But colorway-wise the worst percentage of colorways is hands-down the 1's

Back
Top Bottom