Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

I still don't get the hate on the Orions. I like that it's such a clean colorway of the VII. Some of the Jordan CWs are so off the wall, tacky looking, but I don't know how anyone can say that about the Orion. Minimal accents seems to be the big issue for most people, but personally I think for a spring shoe the simplicity is what makes it so clean.

To each their own but I didn't get the hate for these that has been so persistent the past couple months, especially when you look through a thread like this one and see all the truly horrible colors they've chosen in the past.

those brown 8's and these

shaws21.jpg

I also don't understand how ppl can hate on the Citrus VII, Bordeaux VII, Burgundy V, Wheat XIII, or the Orion VII .  To each their own.

those brown 8's and these

shaws21.jpg

I also don't understand how ppl can hate on the Citrus VII, Bordeaux VII, Burgundy V, Wheat XIII, or the Orion VII .  To each their own.

For me, if the orion vii had either just the orion blue or just infrared on the accents they would be a descent pair of shoes. The two colors do not look good together.

For me, if the orion vii had either just the orion blue or just infrared on the accents they would be a descent pair of shoes. The two colors do not look good together.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

air-jordan-16-ginger-white.jpg

Terrible colorway for the 16's IMO. I NEVER want to see this colorway re - retroed. THey dont even look like jordans they just look like Timbs
sick.gif

funny, of all xvi i want these the most.

Terrible colorway for the 16's IMO. I NEVER want to see this colorway re - retroed. THey dont even look like jordans they just look like Timbs
sick.gif

funny, of all xvi i want these the most.

"basketball XXII's". I'd wear the Piston 6s long before I ever stepped a foot in those XXII's.

"basketball XXII's". I'd wear the Piston 6s long before I ever stepped a foot in those XXII's.

sick.gif
you trippin bro
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
you trippin bro
30t6p3b.gif

the whole AJ 2 candy pack from last October was pretty nasty looking

i wasnt a fan for those del sol v's from 09 either.

the whole AJ 2 candy pack from last October was pretty nasty looking

i wasnt a fan for those del sol v's from 09 either.

The Burgundy Vs are a disgrace to Air Jordans and the shoe game period, point blank, end of discussion....ugh, puke.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

The Burgundy Vs are a disgrace to Air Jordans and the shoe game period, point blank, end of discussion....ugh, puke.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by eltouha

air-jordan-7-vii-miro-olympic-collection-2.jpg

jordan-retro-6-detroit-1.jpg

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-flip-white-chrome-black_1_.jpg

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2013%20XIII%20Retro%20Altitudes%20Shoes%20Black%20Altitude%20Green%20310004-031.jpg

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-white-chrome-classic-green-1.jpg

any iv without netting
any xiv without "ribs"
ANY XVIII
any xx1 pe
any xx2 pe and the omegas

oh and i don't like
air_jordan_iii_retro_true_blue_2.jpg

and
air-jordan-retro-3-iii-black-cement-grey-countdown-pack-main.jpg

and
air-jordan-11-columbia-retro.jpg

i'd wear the basketball xx2 before any of the above.
LOL everyone has different taste. I like 4 of the 8 Jays You  posted.. Black/Cement 3's, Columbia XI's, True Blue 3's, and the Altitude XIII's in that order. Altitude XIII's are okay but not all that .  I can't believe you dont like the black/cement 3's they are 
smokin.gif
IMO

Originally Posted by eltouha

air-jordan-7-vii-miro-olympic-collection-2.jpg

jordan-retro-6-detroit-1.jpg

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-flip-white-chrome-black_1_.jpg

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2013%20XIII%20Retro%20Altitudes%20Shoes%20Black%20Altitude%20Green%20310004-031.jpg

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-white-chrome-classic-green-1.jpg

any iv without netting
any xiv without "ribs"
ANY XVIII
any xx1 pe
any xx2 pe and the omegas

oh and i don't like
air_jordan_iii_retro_true_blue_2.jpg

and
air-jordan-retro-3-iii-black-cement-grey-countdown-pack-main.jpg

and
air-jordan-11-columbia-retro.jpg

i'd wear the basketball xx2 before any of the above.
LOL everyone has different taste. I like 4 of the 8 Jays You  posted.. Black/Cement 3's, Columbia XI's, True Blue 3's, and the Altitude XIII's in that order. Altitude XIII's are okay but not all that .  I can't believe you dont like the black/cement 3's they are 
smokin.gif
IMO

Back
Top Bottom