Which Jordan VI is a better shoes ?

Oreo VI vs White/Red VI. In term of look wise and value wise down the road. Which is a better shoes in your opinion ?
Im kinda leaning toward the white/red vi because they fit better with variety of different clothes etc.

Oreo VI vs White/Red VI. In term of look wise and value wise down the road. Which is a better shoes in your opinion ?
Im kinda leaning toward the white/red vi because they fit better with variety of different clothes etc.

White/red I'm a sucker for that CW, but I still need a pair
mad.gif
mad.gif

I believe they are widely available and still sitting at some outlet . That's where i got the black red

I believe they are widely available and still sitting at some outlet . That's where i got the black red

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

Infrared > Varsity > Oreo.
From 3 feet away i can't really tell the different between Infra vs Varsity. They basically the same shoes.

I think im going to get the white red now. Forget the oreo lol

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

Infrared > Varsity > Oreo.
From 3 feet away i can't really tell the different between Infra vs Varsity. They basically the same shoes.

I think im going to get the white red now. Forget the oreo lol

i was looking on ebay and noticed the oreo's and white reds are asking much lower prices compared to the Black/red editions of the VI's.

i bought them all
tongue.gif

buy what you like, if you want to have anything increase in value, put your money into blue chip shares or your bank account.
wink.gif

i was looking on ebay and noticed the oreo's and white reds are asking much lower prices compared to the Black/red editions of the VI's.

i bought them all
tongue.gif

buy what you like, if you want to have anything increase in value, put your money into blue chip shares or your bank account.
wink.gif

looks wise, its up to you...money wise, oreos are nothing, white/reds are OKAY, and Infrareds are just decent....none of them are up there, my best bet to end up being something will be infrared, but still I wouldnt expect much. Just buy what you like and not just what will end up being something.

If I were you, I'd try to get 2000 Infrareds, better quality and NIKE AIR

looks wise, its up to you...money wise, oreos are nothing, white/reds are OKAY, and Infrareds are just decent....none of them are up there, my best bet to end up being something will be infrared, but still I wouldnt expect much. Just buy what you like and not just what will end up being something.

If I were you, I'd try to get 2000 Infrareds, better quality and NIKE AIR

Originally Posted by eltouha

areyou kidding? oreo is a poor man's carmines.

yes they are cheap, got my Oero's for $38.00 !!!!
roll.gif

must be some sort of Australian record
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom