Which Jordan VI is a better shoes ?

i'll take the white/red over the oreos. the quality on the oreos is one of the lowest of all the vi's from what i've seen.
Originally Posted by kopNkicks

even BIN releases are worth squat over retail.

really? you can find me a ds pair of bin xiii's or v's for around $250? if so, i'm paypal ready.

i'll take the white/red over the oreos. the quality on the oreos is one of the lowest of all the vi's from what i've seen.
Originally Posted by kopNkicks

even BIN releases are worth squat over retail.

really? you can find me a ds pair of bin xiii's or v's for around $250? if so, i'm paypal ready.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I though Oreo's were a poor mans Motorsports?

Either way, despite that they're all over outlets I'll take White/Red VI's any day over Oreo's.

^ mate, what are the oreos going for in the USA at the outlets ?

Got a friend who bought a pair for 50 bucks at the Nike Factory store here in FLA

Originally Posted by Vuey

Either way, despite that they're all over outlets I'll take White/Red VI's any day over Oreo's.

^ mate, what are the oreos going for in the USA at the outlets ?

Got a friend who bought a pair for 50 bucks at the Nike Factory store here in FLA

a9d263859639a093f747bb6135e293459833690c.pjpg

My Air Jordan Retro VI Carmine are the best !!!!

i got the white/red for $80 at footlocker but really want the black/red but to answer the quest white/red > Oreo

i got the white/red for $80 at footlocker but really want the black/red but to answer the quest white/red > Oreo

i have both & like the oreo's ......more actually had to get another ds pair of oreo's cuz i busted the 1st
laugh.gif

clearance tag on your feet
indifferent.gif
 NSIS

Back
Top Bottom