Which Jordans to rock to wedding?

I got married in the Summer of 2008, I got my groom's men the Jordan Classic 87s in black patent leather. My wife and parents were opposed to it but Iknew I wanted to get married in Js and hell if my wife gets to spend $1,500 on her dress and $300 on her shoes then I should be able to spend $400 on 5 pairsof Jordans. The funny thing is I was thinking about wearing my DS pair of Space Jams, I even told my girlfried (now wife) that the SJs would be the shoes Iwould get married in. I took the more subtle approach with the Classic 87s...

JP

3319336686_3d8a4e9a64_b.jpg

3318506111_73d2ea498a_b.jpg

3318504077_b843927a4f.jpg

Very nice bro.... though you know the space jams would have meant more to you now because they were worn to your wedding

what about the pewter/black/max orange HI Premier 1's that released in early Feb. inexpensive and if you get a new pair the black leather will be slightlyshiny

I know I'm late but you got til' August, MO In order:

Space Jam > Shroudless XVI > Nubuck XII > Chrome II > Black Cat IV > Black Cat III

I'd say either the Jordan IV Breds or the Jordan V Black/Metallics.

I recently wore IV Breds to our schools semi formal while everybody else wore dress shoes. Won't lie, probably one of the best decisions of my life andI'm seriously thinking of doing the same for my wedding day down the road (wayyyy down the road).

I had it SET in my mind that I was going to wear J's for my wedding as well. I had bought the VI Lows in Black and Silver and was going to save them for mywedding. Unfortunately I caved into the pressure from my parents (who put up a big chunk of money) and decided not to wear them. I did however get the TWO3Elegante to wear. I was gonna wear some sort of Jordan shoe if it killed me. They looked nice with my tux and i'm glad I did the "grown" thing.Now i'm thinking...damn...why didn't I think of changing my shoes for the reception? Ah well..that was almost 7 years ago.

don't know about you guys..i read the first page and everyone said space jams.. where is he going to find space jams for $200? if it's a wedding,it's all about Jordan 1s black/gold patent leather

I got my wedding shoes earlier this year even though I'm not trying to get married for a long minute. Traded CDP XI/XII pack and CDP XIX for DS DMP XI andNDS playoff XII's (both grails) probably gonna do the reception only but who knows maybe I'll rock my CG XI's to the rehearsal dinner, DMP XI'sto the ceremony, and SJ's or Shroudless CDP XVI's to the reception. To all of you hating on J's with a Tux/Dress Pants, keep it to yourself andkeep getting your senior discount at denny's, bunch of lames IMO. If motown philly can rock to the grammy's Shoeheads can rock to a wedding.

Originally Posted by BC2310

To all of you hating on J's with a Tux/Dress Pants, keep it to yourself and keep getting your senior discount at denny's, bunch of lames IMO. If motown philly can rock to the grammy's Shoeheads can rock to a wedding.
pimp.gif
Exactly.

i'd wear some black cement 3s or 4s, maybe the black n silver 5s. or some cdp 1s the black n white ones... or the white n black 11s but the first ones isaid would be more availble compared to the 11s... depends on the tux i guess, one time i wore my black/var. red 14s with my black tux with a red tie it lookedaight

Back
Top Bottom