Which J's do you remember craving but never bought?

Air Jordan XXI's Red (release day 06)
-Used the money to fix my brake lights....Lexus dealership ate my $$

Black/Caro V's (Summer 06)
-Same car overheated, money wasted on the tow man.

Fire Red III's (Spring 07)
*AO17*

the XVII + the crocs
and pretty much all the XIX when i was in Portland, they had all of them for 80. now im making up by paying retail for all of them
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

DMP. Money issues.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

Fire Red III's.. SMH at me had 3 occasions to get them too :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

DMP'S!!!!! These were limited and the lines before were not organized like today in my area. Upto now, I'm still craving for these!

I always wanted the white/blue XVIIs...but I couldn't see myself shelling out 200$.....The Black/Caro Vs are another I really wanted, but living in WA State, LS release aren't a dime a dozen like NYC....
ShoeCollecta425

DMP's. The guy that bought the last pair was leaving the store as I entered
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Jordan 2's are so classy never got em the 1st time or 2nd or 3rd time around, and the 13's ever since Denzel sported em' in he got game

1994 1's(both colorways) and 1994 III's(both colorways)
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Concord 11s, was before my shoehead time (1 month). Oh well, I go tthe spacejams :smile:
smile.gif

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS:
Authentic Air Jordan XIII Low Size 12 LS DMP pure money item #190158735652

Authentic Air Jordan VII Retro Citrus Size 12 LS DMP #190158734788

way too many. parents never wanted me buying them, had to wait too long until i could cop on my own.

Grape Vs, Black/Carolina V, Grape VIII, Altitude XIII, Stealth XX
Team outsell 50

Dmp's, blk/red 13s n 12s, any 17s, 2s
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Black/Metallic 5's
Mars 4's
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

Quote:
I would've been heated to find that out
smh.gif
smh.gif

WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Black/red 6's for me........I remember back in '91 wanting them so0o bad!! I think my grades were messed up or I was in trouble for somethin? I can't really remember, but I think one of those reasons is why I never got those. But my sister's boyfriend had them, and everytime I would go over her lab to hang out with them. I would just stare at them like daaaamn I need those! I used to ask him a million questions about them. Lol.......I used to pick them up an hold them, put my 2 fingers thru the 2 holes in the tongue! Like aww man this is a sweet @#%$ design! I was in love with them! I knew it was against the rules, but I think that I was so desparate back then that I went as far as to ask him could I rock them. Lmao!!! I know I was dead wrong for that! But I was so open, I figured fuk it the worst he could say was NO? Which he did. Lol......but yea thatz my story with those. And til this day I still have yet to own them. I missed out again when they retroed them. Just for the simple fact that by the time I knew they were out, they were already sold out! Oh well maybe someday?

these
air-jordan-5-og-fire-reds-white-black-red-23.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i remember my friend had em and i just wanted em. but too expensive at the time. These are still my favorite Jordans. I now have 2 pairs of these OGstyle. wearable too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom