Which Latest Retro has the closest resemblance to the OG?

retro playoff 12s .... jumpman side panel isn't shiny silver, jordan lettering on back is in red letters instead of white, carbon fiber darker all around black on og's , jumpman on outsole is red on retro opposed to black on og, and I think the heel is more slanted on all retro 12s. Still a pretty good retro.

white/red 12s are closer to og's.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

CDP XVI, XIX, IIs
Chicago XIIIs
Superfreaks (Randy Moss)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the superfreaks had a full length zoom air sole... the remakes did not

As far as quality-wise, I would have to go with the MS and the Oreo VI's. The Bordeaux's were on point too. Only difference was a lighter shade and the army green missing from the tongue.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Let me end this here.. The CDP XIX is THEE closest resemblance of the OG XIX.. You guys are stuck on just popular models..

That's because their age gap isn't that far, unlike most shoes. Heck, I assume some factory workers might even remember the same exact way to assemble that.

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

As far as quality-wise, I would have to go with the MS and the Oreo VI's.
What?? There is no relation here. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

bordeauxs anyone?

tumblr_lex3s2CgQN1qe0eclo1_r9_500.gif

2FK2

Yeah you are right. Only the green toneWas different and the edge of the upperleather was brighter on the ogs.The cardinal 7 were also quite close, exceptthe glossy midsole paint and the brighterTongue in the recent retro.

None I guess. And I despise on how they did with the BRED 12s putting nubuck and slapping a stupid face on it.
mad.gif

Might sound stupid for this since I never had any of the Retros but, what were the main differences from the OG True Blues to the 2 Retros? besides the Nike on the back of course, and were they any close to the OG at all?

they are all off. It costs too much for JB to reproduce their once superior quality in order to still make a huge profit.
IMO The 99 fire red Vs were identical to OG...I had both

Definitely gotta cosign with the CDP XVI's...CDP XIII's are very close too. I never owned OG XII's though...the 2012 playoff XII is very similar to the 2004 playoff XII's...not sure how close to the OG's though.

Back
Top Bottom