which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

By the way Op is busting out them Penny's....I can tell he's a big boy.

But I know big boys that got the Jean game on point. And they even rocking slim/straight and getting fits off. Dammit man. And you 23 and your whole squad outchea like this? Talking bout "Sean Jean" in 2016? Sheesh. Y'all had to be home schooled, never been to the mall, or locked away in a time capsule since 04.

OP, post a full fit pic.

Thavar as of recent runs way too small for me which blows because they make all the dope styles for that fit/cut. I naturally have thick thighs (not NT thick) but I can't get down with Thavar anymore.

Steezy what fit/cut do you own from Diesel?

By the way Op is busting out them Penny's....I can tell he's a big boy.

But I know big boys that got the Jean game on point. And they even rocking slim/straight and getting fits off. Dammit man. And you 23 and your whole squad outchea like this? Talking bout "Sean Jean" in 2016? Sheesh. Y'all had to be home schooled, never been to the mall, or locked away in a time capsule since 04.

OP, post a full fit pic.

Sean John at macys cause idgaf. I just wear what I want. Just cause people Moved from that don't mean I can't wear it. It's not like I'm wearing everything they selling. It was just jeans....

And no I don't have to post a full fit pic. For what?

I'm from the bay area and have friends who don't wear what the next guy does. It is what it is

Last edited:
Either you all play video games all day and dont get da yambs or some Filipino cats who just moved in.

And im Filipino, and I have a bunch of friends who used to be like that. :lol:

Either you all play video games all day and dont get da yambs or some Filipino cats who just moved in.

And im Filipino, and I have a bunch of friends who used to be like that. :lol:

No. I just wear whatever I want. I'm not trying to get slims jeans because everyone is. I don't even wear Jordans anymore. Although I might rock 1's again. You'd Probably hate me cause I still listen to 90s hip hop too.....

Last edited:
So youre wearing baggy stuff cause you like it or youre trying to make a point that you arent a "sheep"?

How old are you again?

So youre wearing baggy stuff cause you like it or youre trying to make a point that you arent a "sheep"?

How old are you again?

It's because I like it, but every one here just hates it so I'm telling you I'm not a sheep and thats why I'm still rocking with it. I'm not trying to brag about it. I'm just saying.

It's like there's only one way to wear pants and I'm not wearing them that way so I'm wrong or something.

No. I just wear whatever I want. I'm not trying to get slims jeans because everyone is. I don't even wear Jordans anymore. Although I might rock 1's again. You'd Probably hate me cause I still listen to 90s hip hop too.....

Wierd when NT will let a man "cook" versus a 12 page thread full of dudes in womens atture chastising a mans choice in jeans.

It's because I like it, but every one here just hates it so I'm telling you I'm not a sheep and thats why I'm still rocking with it. I'm not trying to brag about it. I'm just saying.

It's like there's only one way to wear pants and I'm not wearing them that way so I'm wrong or something.

At this point it just sounds like you want the attention.

At this point it just sounds like you want the attention.

That's more like you. I'm only responding to what you are saying. I could care less. I came for advice whether you like it or not. I don't care about getting attention. I don't have to be here.

That's more like you. I'm only responding to what you are saying. I could care less. I came for advice whether you like it or not. I don't care about getting attention. I don't have to be here.

couldn't careless

how did I miss this thread? :lol:

and I have rocked with PRPs pretty much exclusively since 2003, cuts change but I stay pretty loyal

Last edited:
U ever tried rl jeans?

U should check em out.

Tj maxx and marshalls have em for the low sumtimes

U ever tried rl jeans?

U should check em out.

Tj maxx and marshalls have em for the low sumtimes

Nah but I need to. It's my favorite brand for clothes, but I just don't try the pants out haha. Idk why I don't but some do look dope.

Multiple people have given you suggestions already, go try em on already. This is what I mean by attention. :lol:

My thing is what's so bad about what i currently own other then having the length longer then need be? When I typed that i figured you would respond . that's all I'm asking. No one has answered why it's so bad other then saying it's sloppy or to go try something different. For shoes I understand the ntdenim stuff, but otherwise What's so wrong?

I'll try new pairs but still want to know

You are reading way too much into this. I'm not looking for attention and don't need it. Typical forum member trying to one up the other dude every chance they get. That's what I call attention. I don't need it and don't care if I have it or not

Last edited:
You asked and folks gave you suggestions.....then you say you wear what you want.....at this point you want attention sir...if you didnt care you wouldnt have asked for help in the first place.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom