Which love is stronger

which love is stronger parent to child, or child to parent?

I'm not a parent yet so i would say child to parent

thinking about Natasha Richardson death got me thinking, I would be so crushed if my mom died..

parent to child...assuming the parent is actually taking the responsibilities of a parent...

Parent to Child...

they made you...raised you...yeah we love our parents but there is really no way to repay that kind of love and devotion...

thinking about Natasha Richardson death got me thinking, I would be so crushed if my mom died..
but think how she would feel to bury her child...i'm sure most of us expect our parents to go before us...

parent to child, because childeren don't know what parents go through to be planted on this earth

sometimes i think about whether a son and father's bond is greater then between a mother and her daughter. i most typically say a son's because I'mA son. We hear so often of a mother's affection for her daughter.

parents to a child i guess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

parent to child, because childeren don't know what parents go through to be planted on this earth
frown.gif
i love my mom. but she probably loves me a lot more.

Originally Posted by withapassion

sometimes i think about whether a son and father's bond is greater then between a mother and her daughter. i most typically say a son's because I'm that son. We hear so often of a mother's affection for her daughter.

i always thought it was opposite. i am really close with my mom and i always here of fathers being really protective of their daughters.

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by withapassion

sometimes i think about whether a son and father's bond is greater then between a mother and her daughter. i most typically say a son's because I'm that son. We hear so often of a mother's affection for her daughter.

i always thought it was opposite. i am really close with my mom and i always here of fathers being really protective of their daughters.

Yeah that happens real often too. But in the end I guess any internal family relationship can be pretty serious

Originally Posted by Run DLC

parent to child
this shouldn't even be debated

well there are some parents who dont care about there child who rather go bout they bizz , and the childcould care less how they feel and still love them unconditionally

but P to C

Even if a parent mother didn't care much about a child, she would do everything possible to keep them
alive and healthy because she gave birth to that creature. A child might disown parents and not risk anything for them.

Therefore

mothers love > childs

Back
Top Bottom