which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I used to rock Abercrombie Fierce (still do rarely) but it used to ALWAYS attract girls. Like they can smell it in the air and reognize it right away. Girls used to come up and bury their face in my chest no exaggeration. Thats the only cologne ive ever had that literally drove females wild

Is that the one that you smell when you walk past the store in the mall?
eek.gif
I gotta get me some one day.

yea pretty much ..she said they use fierce cologne as room spray and spray it on colognes and everything..thats why u walk out of abercrombie with a headache all the time

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Was looking to cop a Spring/Summer scent...thread is helping out
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Someone should bump that other cologne thread where dudes was recommending colognes for all 4 seasons 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Was looking to cop a Spring/Summer scent...thread is helping out
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Someone should bump that other cologne thread where dudes was recommending colognes for all 4 seasons 

My girl bought this for me. I like it. I've never really bought cologne that much though.

f96f2f07f913142a182a428443b8799fd30563f9.jpg

and i've heard good things about this too

t_25324.jpg

My girl bought this for me. I like it. I've never really bought cologne that much though.

f96f2f07f913142a182a428443b8799fd30563f9.jpg

and i've heard good things about this too

t_25324.jpg

Jean-Paul-Gaultier-cologne-225x300.jpg

The essence of manliness. If you can t get a girl to smell you with this on, you might need a "Manhood Consultant"
pimp.gif

The essence of manliness. If you can t get a girl to smell you with this on, you might need a "Manhood Consultant"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guppetto

pimp.gif

i heard good *%+# about this one...thanks for replying

Originally Posted by Guppetto

pimp.gif

i heard good *%+# about this one...thanks for replying

Back
Top Bottom