Which NT'er is this? Srsly

I dont see the problem here...if you have to drop all of plans to have sex then you dont get it that often.

NT exposin themselves lol

....I woulda went though.

I dont see the problem here...if you have to drop all of plans to have sex then you dont get it that often.

NT exposin themselves lol

....I woulda went though.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Too G to be an nter.
roll.gif

Only NT'ers who don't smash worship sex like some holy grail...Putting +#!!! on the pedestal.  If you smashing you not planning a day around a girl inviting you to smash, you work it into your schedule. My man was going to play ball and he went to go do that, nothing wrong here.

Only NT'ers who don't smash worship sex like some holy grail...Putting +#!!! on the pedestal.  If you smashing you not planning a day around a girl inviting you to smash, you work it into your schedule. My man was going to play ball and he went to go do that, nothing wrong here.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

when you smash on the regular that is a common occurrence ...

exactly what i was gonna say.

when you can get it anytime you want, basketball, running or even food takes higher priority at times. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

when you smash on the regular that is a common occurrence ...

exactly what i was gonna say.

when you can get it anytime you want, basketball, running or even food takes higher priority at times. 

That particular vagina will be there after the game. That particular ball session won't be there after the vagina.

Homie did the right thing.

That particular vagina will be there after the game. That particular ball session won't be there after the vagina.

Homie did the right thing.

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

that dude is smashin

takes a lot of balls to pass up a female's offering of her $@##! (especially if you have no options)

pretty sure that dude has plenty of options though

yes I'm mirin
pimp.gif

I don't know if I could do it though
laugh.gif
...it takes a LOT of confidence to do that. The male ego is fragile.

Back
Top Bottom