where did all this happen?!

Show yourself...

That was my hombre @ootherocoo  before he got shredded 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Da guy in da full marvin da martian fit > *
when the clip first came on i thought thats what it was about, but i see kids dress like that all the time on the court 

my mans in the full jordan fit tho is foolin because he had the whole thing down to a t, if he didnt have the knee sleeve or the arm band then it wouldnt be that wild to me, but dude really took it there

Yooo. I need that smush jersey.

Im gonna take out old fake jordan and penny with my fit tho.

Soon as i get the shorts for this jersey and i finish cutting my tall t sleeves into tassles...boy watch out.
Boomerang city.
I fear my whiteness may have an adverse affect on the overall look but.......#yolo
View media item 2092885
View media item 2092887

This is common every now and then :lol:

I remember we had this kid that would stay in a Magic jersey and shorts. Called him Pennyshaq.

He wasn't that good.

And who said Jordan doesn't care about his people.

Good turn around from the first pages in this thread. He even got the Jordan Cologne!!! I'm a have to go look for one of my old bottles. 8)

You can tell dude is kinda slow. The fool who luckily hits captain after hustling his life away for the rebound.

Makes sense now.

Knew this 1 slow guy who was obsessed with mustangs. Dude had Mustang EVERYTHING...

Saw that fool driving a GT awhile ago. I got off the road early.smh

I didn't even know. I just seen page 1 and replied. That's cool of MJ doing that.

Last edited:
You can tell dude is kinda slow. The fool who luckily hits captain after hustling his life away for the rebound.

Makes sense now.

Knew this 1 slow guy who was obsessed with mustangs. Dude had Mustang EVERYTHING...

Saw that fool driving a GT awhile ago. I got off the road early.smh

:rofl:

Dog

Back
Top Bottom