Which NTer is this?

That Mustang story got me too. :lol:

I salute MJ for that. That was definitely a classy move.

smokin.gif

You guys think this has to do with Jordan sales going down?

Not to say this isn't genuine but I don't really remember Jordan being all too generous or vocal about anything.

All of a sudden, a few donations after the shootings, him speaking out a little about it, and this.

Is it PR to bring himself in good light as the years go by? And so he's less of a meme too :lol:

All these good deeds Money been doing lately, got a few people I know convinced Mike is dying. I hope that's not the case, but to see him finally be proactive after all these years is a strange to me, hopefully it's all coming from a good place.

finding out buddy is autistic is wild. Legit just thought he was one of them old heads that show up to gym who be going OD hard for no reason. Type of old head that get mad when you not playing hard. "Don't take it easy on me young fella."

You guys think this has to do with Jordan sales going down?

Not to say this isn't genuine but I don't really remember Jordan being all too generous or vocal about anything.

All of a sudden, a few donations after the shootings, him speaking out a little about it, and this.

Is it PR to bring himself in good light as the years go by? And so he's less of a meme too :lol:

Nah after all the **** us brothas done been through, from innocent racial slayings to sneaker murders.

It's about TIME a brotha looked out for another brotha on some real ****. You don't see stuff like this too often.

Wish somebody would see the light in me and hook a brotha up...lol

been seeing this all over facebook... MJ didnt have to do that but he did so that was definitely a good gesture in my book

Back
Top Bottom