Which of your grails are actually recent releases?

My grails are the Carmine VI's...

But luckily about a week and a half before the packed dropped i found

some OG's on eBay for a reasonable price and bought those instead.

One of the best purchases i've ever made
pimp.gif

my grails r croc 17z, cdp 11, spacejam 11z.. didnt buy the space jam.. cuz the cdp 11z were horrible.. still smh till this day i sold my ds retro bred 11z for 120$ to a friend back inda day...

Hare 1's I love to wear,
Steel Grey X's are fresh on ocassion,
But im saving my Doernbecher VI's and maybe the day will sometime come to wear them, but im in no hurry

The Retro VI, I waited for that shoe for years and now that I have them I am sooo happy.. Cant wait to catch some oreo VI at the outlets and the lakers as well..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

my grails are the AFJ VIII Aqua

roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Wow. Ohh So Holy. But Yeaa Those Laney 5s Are Crazy... Wish I Had A Chance To Copp. The Mochas Are Cool But Nothin I Would Buy... I Remember When The Olympic 6s Came Out A Few Years Ago An As Soon As I Asked For A Pair Of 11s A Guy Was Purchasing The Last Pair At The Register.
mad.gif

i guess you can say one of mine is coming out (powder blue 9s) my holy grail would be bordeaux 7's

the motorsport VI's were temporarily a grail for me. for the next 3 weeks after the release date, i didnt think i'd be able to get a pair for retail but i did.

i guess for now, cement 4's but its not a recent release yet.

My Grapes, DMP pack, Steel Grey X, but most importantly my Olympic 7's (I know they not recent but these are my all time favorites next to the 2's)

5bb15af10de48d01257c04fce03712fa764e3a0.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom