Which Players Just VANISHED From The NBA

WE HAVE TO STOP MAKING THESE TYPES OF THREADS. EVERYTIME A TOPIC LIKE THIS STARTS EVERY KID WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL POSTS 68 OF THE MOST RANDOMBASKETBALL PLAYERS OR VETS THAT JUST RETIRED. STOP IT.

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO:

RANDOM TALL WHITE GUY: Gheorghe Muresean
RANDOM COLLEGE STAR WHITE GUY: Gerry McNamera (Seriously some kid called him Jake, go do some research. HE NEVER PLAYED IN THE NBA, HELL HE GOT CUT BY AD-LEAGUE TEAM)

NIKETALK PRODIGY: Dajuan Wagner (Dude had coalitis sp?. Seriously try playing in the nba without a colon. This isn't a New Jersey ProAm SummerLeague)

RANDOM 15th MAN ON AWFUL TEAM: Vincent Yarbrough (Kobe. Kobe. Kobe. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in any NBA thread. Regardless of topic.)
RANDOM EURO TRASH: Pavel Podkolzin (Seriously. TURRRIBLE)
RANDOM "THE THIS GUY WAS A 3RD OPTION ON HIS COLLEGE TEAM BUT I LIKED HIM WHEN I WAS 6" PLAYER: Laron Profit

THESE THREADS ARE PAINFUL TO READ. THE AMOUNT OF RANDOM 5'10" WHITE PG LISTED IN THIS THREAD ALONE MAKES ME CRINGE. AND IM A WHITE GUY WHORESPECTED THESE PLAYERS. NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE MIKE PENBEARTHY IS RIGHT NOW. STOP IT. ANYONE CAN LIST RANDOM NAMES. Ronny Fields. Ronny Fields. RonnyFields.

THIS IS MY 1ST AND ONLY RANT ON NIKETALK.

Sincerely,
a basketball fan concerned about the future (or lack thereof) of niketalk's sports forum.

hahaha. i knew that would be the first reply. hahaha. its obvious. post all of the random u mad gifs you want. as long as these threads stop. or make one"athletes where are they now?" threads and sticky it.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

WE HAVE TO STOP MAKING THESE TYPES OF THREADS. EVERYTIME A TOPIC LIKE THIS STARTS EVERY KID WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL POSTS 68 OF THE MOST RANDOM BASKETBALL PLAYERS OR VETS THAT JUST RETIRED. STOP IT.

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO:

RANDOM COLLEGE STAR WHITE GUY: Gerry McNamera (Seriously some kid called him Jake, go do some research. HE NEVER PLAYED IN THE NBA, HELL HE GOT CUT BY A D-LEAGUE TEAM)

NIKETALK PRODIGY: Dajuan Wagner (Dude had coalitis sp?. Seriously try playing in the nba without a colon. This isn't a New Jersey ProAm Summer League)

RANDOM 15th MAN ON AWFUL TEAM: Vincent Yarbrough (Kobe. Kobe. Kobe. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in any NBA thread. Regardless of topic.)
RANDOM "THE THIS GUY WAS A 3RD OPTION ON HIS COLLEGE TEAM BUT I LIKED HIM WHEN I WAS 6" PLAYER: Laron Profit

THESE THREADS ARE PAINFUL TO READ. THE AMOUNT OF RANDOM 5'10" WHITE PG LISTED IN THIS THREAD ALONE MAKES ME CRINGE. AND IM A WHITE GUY WHO RESPECTED THESE PLAYERS. NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE MIKE PENBEARTHY IS RIGHT NOW. STOP IT. ANYONE CAN LIST RANDOM NAMES. Ronny Fields. Ronny Fields. Ronny Fields.

Sincerely,
a basketball fan concerned about the future (or lack thereof) of niketalk's sports forum.

Dude Chill Out it's not THAT serious. I'm the "KID" who called McNamera Jake (I Happen to be a 26 year old Grown man BTW) I didn't knowyou weren't allowed to make mistakes on NT. When I think of people that just vanished I'm not thinkin about whether they had a long career or not buteveryone i'm thinking about just kinda faded away into the sunset.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son is UP SET

roll.gif
dude is about to bust a vessel and raise his blood pressure. Chill doggie its only NikeTalk.

I think the purpose is to list players where other posters can be like "Damn, what happened to dude?"

I don't see an issue except with the guys who retired in their mid to later 30's or the guys who had major injuries/accidents.

Bad Examples

Jay Williams didn't fade away - he had a well known motorcyle accident
Stacey Augmon didn't fade away - he was just old and retired

Good Example

Richard Dumas, Harold Miner, Ed O'Bannon

maybe the caps was a bit of an overstatement to make me appear more mad. haha. i deserve to be laughed at i guess, but really some of these guys listed nevereven played in the league. im gonna start listing some d3 players pretty soon.

WE HAVE TO STOP MAKING THESE TYPES OF THREADS. EVERYTIME A TOPIC LIKE THIS STARTS EVERY KID WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL POSTS 68 OF THE MOST RANDOM BASKETBALL PLAYERS OR VETS THAT JUST RETIRED. STOP IT.

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO:

RANDOM COLLEGE STAR WHITE GUY: Gerry McNamera (Seriously some kid called him Jake, go do some research. HE NEVER PLAYED IN THE NBA, HELL HE GOT CUT BY A D-LEAGUE TEAM)

NIKETALK PRODIGY: Dajuan Wagner (Dude had coalitis sp?. Seriously try playing in the nba without a colon. This isn't a New Jersey ProAm Summer League)

THESE THREADS ARE PAINFUL TO READ. THE AMOUNT OF RANDOM 5'10" WHITE PG LISTED IN THIS THREAD ALONE MAKES ME CRINGE. AND IM A WHITE GUY WHO RESPECTED THESE PLAYERS. NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE MIKE PENBEARTHY IS RIGHT NOW. STOP IT. ANYONE CAN LIST RANDOM NAMES. Ronny Fields. Ronny Fields. Ronny Fields.

Sincerely,
roll.gif
@ Laron Profit... i remember that guy.....

dude, you're getting upset over one of the more insignificant threads on NT..... nobody's having a serious discussion in here anyways....

im not trying to start a serious discussion. its not about that. just sticky a "atheltes: where are they now?" threads. its always the samecharacters OVER and OVER.
laugh.gif

im not trying to start a serious discussion. its not about that. just sticky a "atheltes: where are they now?" threads. its always the same characters OVER and OVER.
laugh.gif

agreed. consult wikipedia first.
laugh.gif

top3

1) Dajuan Wagner 2) Michael Dickerson 3) Keon Clark

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO:

Sincerely,
This
Seriously some guy named Bobby Jackson who retired this yr from Sac Town

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

what happened to this guy?

get_image
He played for the Clippers a good portion of last season and, at least IMO, did pretty well. I was surprised they didn't bring him back tocamp this year.

My all time favorite college player. H's killin it in europe apparently. I wish I could watch him play in the L

Lynn Greer
fec35631e20f7de31758f17e4cc27f45ef2e1ef.jpg

Jamaal Levy, Trent Strickland, Vytus Danelius, Justin Gray, Eric Williams all out of Wake from when they were ranked number 1

How was Francis a bust? He had a great career, altho it ended a little shorter than expected, most people don't last more than 3 years in the league.

Back
Top Bottom