Which Players Just VANISHED From The NBA

Originally Posted by bonafide125

laugh.gif
dude is concerned about the future of the NT sports forum

or lack there of

for real

eyes.gif

Eric Williams... dude was a good role player, but after the Raptors dude just disappeared...

And dead on with Mustafa Shakur and Hassan Adams... Both those dudes could playyyy

Jumaine Jones is a good one. Dude was a solid role player. Good defender, decent athleticism, could score a little bit as well. He left the league early too,at like age 28. I wanted the Mavs to pick him up for the longest time instead of that bum Devean George

Smush Parker
Tierre Brown
J.R. Rider
Ed O'Bannon
Tyus Edney
Bobby Hurley
Ruben Patterson
Shawn Bradley

Next possible current players to vanish:

Nate Robinson
Michael Beasley
Sebastian Telfair

U guys talkin bout Richard Dumas he was a major coke head he was higher than he got on his dunks.

Im sure after the 93 season he admitted or was found out to have a massive coke addiction and the Suns got rid of him.

He played for the Sixers a few years later for Jon Lucas who had probably helped him like he does many substance abusers and gave him a second chance but hewasnt the same player.

That pic of Lin Greer is the reason why Nike invented System of Dress look at the size of that jersey looks like he could fall through the arm hole
laugh.gif

Peace
Scottie

remember marcus banks.... he was supposed to be the celtics future PG a few years back.... then we got rid of him

ed o'bannon was a HUGE bust outta UCLA. he was nothing shy of the truth for the bruins when they got that title. got drafted by the nets and ended hoscareer wit the magic. if memory serves me correctly he works at a car dealership now.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

ed o'bannon was a HUGE bust outta UCLA. he was nothing shy of the truth for the bruins when they got that title. got drafted by the nets and ended hos career wit the magic. if memory serves me correctly he works at a car dealership now.
You are correct. He works there because he wants to, not because he has to. He saved his NBA money and some money he made playing overseas. Heonly works at
that car dealership in Vegas because he wife wants him to have something to do. He was a bust though. Here is the article. Read page 5 for the part about thedealership.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/11/AR2009061103332_5.html?hpid=topnews⊂=AR

Originally Posted by Informerx

Wheres Wally Szeribiack?
i think he's an unrestricted FA left unsigned.... nobody wants him.

he'll probably get picked up later when someone needs to add to their bench

Originally Posted by woody2626

Jamaal Levy, Trent Strickland, Vytus Danelius, Justin Gray, Eric Williams all out of Wake from when they were ranked number 1

None of the players you named ever made it to the NBA.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

remember marcus banks.... he was supposed to be the celtics future PG a few years back.... then we got rid of him
He almost became a Laker in the Gary Payton deal
laugh.gif
...never liked him, so Iwas glad he was sent back.

rodsstrick.JPG
Stricklandalways looked like he was high to me
pimp.gif

jud-200x300.jpg
Did he just retre after MJ left the Bulls

get_image
I know whereRandy Foye is but how bout Lowry and Allan Ray?

So Troy Hudson pulled a Ron Artest
laugh.gif
didn't know that.

On August of this year:

"The New York Knicks have invited 11-year veteran PG Troy Hudson to workout at their Westchesterpractice facility on Thursday.
Hudson retired to pursue a rap career, which led him to sell 78 copies of his album in the first week. He last appeared in the NBA during the 2007-08 campaign, playing nine games for the Golden State Warriors."

mo taylor
robert traylor
ira newble
yuta tabuse??? was always trying out for a squad guess he gave up on that
michael sweetney
earl boykins
lucious harris
lawrence funderburke
mookie blaylock always wondered when he retired

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

So Troy Hudson pulled a Ron Artest
laugh.gif
didn't know that.

On August of this year:

"The New York Knicks have invited 11-year veteran PG Troy Hudson to workout at their Westchester practice facility on Thursday.
Hudson retired to pursue a rap career, which led him to sell 78 copies of his album in the first week. He last appeared in the NBA during the 2007-08 campaign, playing nine games for the Golden State Warriors."

78 BLAHHHH
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom