Which Players On Your Team Did/Do You Want Gone ASAP? Vol. That BUM!

andray_blatche-e1296054564584.jpg
GOTTA HAPPEN THIS SUMMER, PLEASE GOD!!!

DimitriPatterson2.jpg
 This bum Dmitri Patterson can't cover a chair

justice1.jpg
 that bum Winston Justice can't block an infant

andray_blatche-e1296054564584.jpg
GOTTA HAPPEN THIS SUMMER, PLEASE GOD!!!

DimitriPatterson2.jpg
 This bum Dmitri Patterson can't cover a chair

justice1.jpg
 that bum Winston Justice can't block an infant

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Can't wait until Outlaw gets traded.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

he'd be serviceable(i guess) if he didn't try to do more than what he's actually capable of...
he really tries to do too much and it's hard to watch...
i don't even know why he starts.
oh get rid of avery too...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Can't wait until Outlaw gets traded.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

he'd be serviceable(i guess) if he didn't try to do more than what he's actually capable of...
he really tries to do too much and it's hard to watch...
i don't even know why he starts.
oh get rid of avery too...

Denver Broncos
Tim Tebow-The sooner he leaves the faster we can rebuild ourselves into a super bowl team again
Josh McDaniel-Glad the bum was removed, ruined the who franchise in 2 seasons, how is the possible???
Knowshon Moreno- I call him "No Show" because he is always hurt when he is needed most. Waste of a pick if you ask me

Denver Nuggets
Carmelo Anthony-Use to feel it was the players around him werent good enough like JR Smith and K Mart till the last two seasons. Then I realized how selfish the guy was and knew he would never lead us to a championship. You people in NYC can keep melo. We are doing just fine without him

Denver Broncos
Tim Tebow-The sooner he leaves the faster we can rebuild ourselves into a super bowl team again
Josh McDaniel-Glad the bum was removed, ruined the who franchise in 2 seasons, how is the possible???
Knowshon Moreno- I call him "No Show" because he is always hurt when he is needed most. Waste of a pick if you ask me

Denver Nuggets
Carmelo Anthony-Use to feel it was the players around him werent good enough like JR Smith and K Mart till the last two seasons. Then I realized how selfish the guy was and knew he would never lead us to a championship. You people in NYC can keep melo. We are doing just fine without him

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Denver Broncos

Denver Nuggets

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Denver Broncos

Denver Nuggets

laugh.gif

I know people see my name now and are just dying to see me say 'Kobe', but no. I just don't like him. I'm not stupid, though; if I were running the team, I would trade him unless I were getting Wade, LeBron, Paul, AND Dwight in the trade.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dude is bad; I'm just not a fan. Simple as that. So many of y'all, though... it's just funny how hard that is for you to grasp.
laugh.gif

Luke Walton needs to go, though.

I'd get rid of Bynum for another big who grabs boards and is more healthy.

Angels? Just wipe out our bullpen.
ohwell.gif

Statis22:
Artest. Knew it after 2 games too.
You knew what after 2 games? That you wanted him gone? Dude definitely helped us win a championship last season, but after 2 games, you'd he'd be a detriment and had to go.

Back
Top Bottom