Which Players On Your Team Did/Do You Want Gone ASAP? Vol. That BUM!

I know people see my name now and are just dying to see me say 'Kobe', but no. I just don't like him. I'm not stupid, though; if I were running the team, I would trade him unless I were getting Wade, LeBron, Paul, AND Dwight in the trade.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dude is bad; I'm just not a fan. Simple as that. So many of y'all, though... it's just funny how hard that is for you to grasp.
laugh.gif

Luke Walton needs to go, though.

I'd get rid of Bynum for another big who grabs boards and is more healthy.

Angels? Just wipe out our bullpen.
ohwell.gif

Statis22:
Artest. Knew it after 2 games too.
You knew what after 2 games? That you wanted him gone? Dude definitely helped us win a championship last season, but after 2 games, you'd he'd be a detriment and had to go.

JD617:
John Lackey. I'm sick of his body language every time a teammate makes an error. Just once I want to see all 8 other guys on the field visibly show their disgust as yet another dinger flies over the fence. I'm sick of his long-$%* list of +%%+$@%# excuses as shown here: http://joyofsox.blogspot.com/2010/10/john-lackey-hates-making-excuses.html. At some point just admit that you weren't unlucky, you just flat out suck. I'm sick of the fact that he looks like a fat, mouthbreathing ******. I'm sick of his $82 million dollar contract and I can't wait until 2014 when it expires.
You watching the game right now?
laugh.gif

JD617:
John Lackey. I'm sick of his body language every time a teammate makes an error. Just once I want to see all 8 other guys on the field visibly show their disgust as yet another dinger flies over the fence. I'm sick of his long-$%* list of +%%+$@%# excuses as shown here: http://joyofsox.blogspot.com/2010/10/john-lackey-hates-making-excuses.html. At some point just admit that you weren't unlucky, you just flat out suck. I'm sick of the fact that he looks like a fat, mouthbreathing ******. I'm sick of his $82 million dollar contract and I can't wait until 2014 when it expires.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

JD617:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought about this thread when I saw him getting shelled.
His ERA right now is a lovely 15.58
sick.gif

JD617:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought about this thread when I saw him getting shelled.
His ERA right now is a lovely 15.58
sick.gif

JD617:
laugh.gif

Don't get me started.
laugh.gif

The funny/sad thing is he's in line to get the win if the Red Sox hold on. Textbook example of why win-loss record is meaningless for pitchers.

JD617:
laugh.gif

Don't get me started.
laugh.gif

The funny/sad thing is he's in line to get the win if the Red Sox hold on. Textbook example of why win-loss record is meaningless for pitchers.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

You Kings fans are tripping.

The team isn't talented enough to not have 90% bums. 
laugh.gif
What you did, I see... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

You Kings fans are tripping.

The team isn't talented enough to not have 90% bums. 
laugh.gif
What you did, I see... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

JJ Hickson? Alanzo Gee? 
Come on man..
Hickson is decent and Gee is a really good defender.

Hickson has been carryin the scoring load as of late and you want him gone? And Ramon Sessions? Hes been pretty solid since Mo left.Anthony Parker was the first player that popped in my head.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

JJ Hickson? Alanzo Gee? 
Come on man..
Hickson is decent and Gee is a really good defender.

Hickson has been carryin the scoring load as of late and you want him gone? And Ramon Sessions? Hes been pretty solid since Mo left.Anthony Parker was the first player that popped in my head.

Nationals

Jose Vidro
Ivan Rodriguez
Elijah Dukes
Lastings Milledge
Adam Kennedy

Casey Rabach
Jason Campbell
Leigh Torrence, I don't know how but this bum would always have a blown coverage or big play made on him to change the game
Ladell Betts

Wizards

Andray Blatche
Gilbert Arenas
Kwame Brown
Christian Laettner

Capitals

Jamoir Jagr

Nationals

Jose Vidro
Ivan Rodriguez
Elijah Dukes
Lastings Milledge
Adam Kennedy

Casey Rabach
Jason Campbell
Leigh Torrence, I don't know how but this bum would always have a blown coverage or big play made on him to change the game
Ladell Betts

Wizards

Andray Blatche
Gilbert Arenas
Kwame Brown
Christian Laettner

Capitals

Jamoir Jagr

Back
Top Bottom