Which rapper do you think has the highest IQ?

Hypothetically, if you had to take a guess, which rapper (dead or alive) do you think is the smartest or has the highest IQ? My guess would be Lupe followedclosely by Eminem and Jay-Z

I heard about this dude Chino XL being an actual genius...he's supposed to be a member of MENSA and all that. Though I have no idea if its actually true
laugh.gif

Rap IQ or everyday IQ?

I'm going to guess Soulja Boy for rap IQ

As for the regular IQ. Nobody I know of. These %+!@%# don't come off smarter than me. College degree or not.

I knew there were gonna be a slew of Lupe answers, I know his raps make him come off as smarter, but I don't think he went to college or anything (and no,college is not a criteria of having a high IQ, i'm just saying). For some reason, I wanna say Ice Cube would have a high IQ.

the one that portrays himself to be the dumbest and most simple of them all...

PLIES

I know Jay electronics went to Harvard...
The kids n the hall went to the university of Pennsylvania...
And Pete Nice went to Columbia...
I put those ivy league N's over smart dumb N's like mos def and nas

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

I knew there were gonna be a slew of Lupe answers, I know his raps make him come off as smarter, but I don't think he went to college or anything (and no, college is not a criteria of having a high IQ, i'm just saying). For some reason, I wanna say Ice Cube would have a high IQ.

Its pretty well known that hes learned.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Lupe

Hima and believe it or not I think Wayne's IQ is up there probably not the highest but wouldnt be surprised. The fact Wayne doesnt write and he comes upwith similies & metaphors off the top (no matter how simple they might be) All of that type stuff goes into an IQ test. Analogies, Memory, Creativeexpression. Im just sayin....

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I know Jay electronics went to Harvard...
The kids n the hall went to the university of Pennsylvania...
And Pete Nice went to Columbia...
I put those ivy league N's over smart dumb N's like mos def and nas

jay electronica really went to harvard?

Back
Top Bottom