Which Retro of the Flint 13 do you prefer?

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Flint 13 and is torn between either getting the 2005 Flint 13 or 2010 Flint 13.  So which one would you guys suggest?

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Flint 13 and is torn between either getting the 2005 Flint 13 or 2010 Flint 13.  So which one would you guys suggest?

Owned them both and they both have their own pro and cons. To me, I like each of them the same yet they are quite different. The questions I would ask myself if I had to decide again would be do I want 3m on the 05's or less creasing on the 10's. You get pink pods on the 05's. Also the shade of blue is different, I prefer the 05 blue. The gray is different too but doesn't really affect the shoe like the change of blue does to me. Pretty much you are not going wrong with whatever pair you buy.

Owned them both and they both have their own pro and cons. To me, I like each of them the same yet they are quite different. The questions I would ask myself if I had to decide again would be do I want 3m on the 05's or less creasing on the 10's. You get pink pods on the 05's. Also the shade of blue is different, I prefer the 05 blue. The gray is different too but doesn't really affect the shoe like the change of blue does to me. Pretty much you are not going wrong with whatever pair you buy.

Id go with the pair from 2005. Only because I like the 3M. Welcome to NT.

05 Flints all-day everyday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Welcome to NT fam.

Yeah that's One of the reason why I like the '05 Flints because of the 3M... Is the creasing on the '05 that bad or is it all right? One thing I like about the '05 are some of the details I guess... like the chrome lace tips.

Yeah that's One of the reason why I like the '05 Flints because of the 3M... Is the creasing on the '05 that bad or is it all right? One thing I like about the '05 are some of the details I guess... like the chrome lace tips.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

definately the 05's. Nters love M3.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT'ers defeinitely love their BMW's. 
Definitely the 2005's.  

The Blue look better to me, the padding on the mesh is nicer, and of course, the 3M looks great on the '05.  

Regarding the pink glue marks, believe it or not, it is easy to remove.  Grab a pair of tweezers, try scraping a piece so you can grab on to, and then peel it off.   

And if you are worried about the creasing on the 2005's, simple solution, get these, they are inexpensive (1000000x better than force fields 
sick.gif
).............

http://www.wearableshoetrees.com/

Back
Top Bottom