Which shoes do you wish jordan brand never retro'd?

with all the retro's coming out left and right the past couple of years there's been some great ones but some others that just plained suck. whether it was the shape or materials or paint used on them we all have some gripe about it. for me it has to be the black/infared vi's that they shouldn't have retro'd. i've gotten over the lack of 'nike air' on jordan's now but can't forgive the change of material used on them. now we have military and white/cement iv's confirmed for next year but i have the feeling the shape will still be off but the paint quality will be better. so which jordan's should they have never retro'd due to just plain ruining them compared to the og's?

with all the retro's coming out left and right the past couple of years there's been some great ones but some others that just plained suck. whether it was the shape or materials or paint used on them we all have some gripe about it. for me it has to be the black/infared vi's that they shouldn't have retro'd. i've gotten over the lack of 'nike air' on jordan's now but can't forgive the change of material used on them. now we have military and white/cement iv's confirmed for next year but i have the feeling the shape will still be off but the paint quality will be better. so which jordan's should they have never retro'd due to just plain ruining them compared to the og's?

they butchered these for me... 
i see the difference for damn sure compared to my pairs.

air-jordan-13-white-black-red-2.jpg
aj-xi-retro-space-jam-ndc.jpg

compared to 

air_jordan_xiii(13)_white_true_red_black-1med.jpg

space-jams-air-jordan-11-xi.jpg

and these

they butchered these for me... 
i see the difference for damn sure compared to my pairs.

air-jordan-13-white-black-red-2.jpg
aj-xi-retro-space-jam-ndc.jpg

compared to 

air_jordan_xiii(13)_white_true_red_black-1med.jpg

space-jams-air-jordan-11-xi.jpg

and these

I wish they never re-retro'd the Nubuck 12s.
It's kind of hard to say I wish they didn't retro a certain pair. They can retro all of them as long as they're done right.

I wish they never re-retro'd the Nubuck 12s.
It's kind of hard to say I wish they didn't retro a certain pair. They can retro all of them as long as they're done right.

nwt, just curious.. What about the CDP 13's did you think was so off? I don't have a pair to hold in my hands and compare, but from what I can remember, other than the differences in leather, I thought they were fairly spot on.

nwt, just curious.. What about the CDP 13's did you think was so off? I don't have a pair to hold in my hands and compare, but from what I can remember, other than the differences in leather, I thought they were fairly spot on.

cool grey's with the icey blue sole,metallic v's with icey blue sole,infared 6's without the durabuck,nubuck flu games,every retro in the cdp's(all were terrible quality)the dmp true red 7's,11 ie lows,the list goes on and on and on

cool grey's with the icey blue sole,metallic v's with icey blue sole,infared 6's without the durabuck,nubuck flu games,every retro in the cdp's(all were terrible quality)the dmp true red 7's,11 ie lows,the list goes on and on and on

I honestly wish they never retroed any, because they have become dependent on them for success and thus can just keep releasing and releasing them and have people buy. The "basketball" and 'revolutionary' designs have kind of gone down the toilet. I'd rather have quality too, but again with this consumer base with the mindset of "buy whatever, no matter what" allows JB to take advantage and lower quality less and less. The retros will blow up in their face soon enough.

With retros around, though, I'd want an eight year gap between retros, and not a 2-6 year gap as is the case with LS XIVs or Black Cement IIIs. They retro things way too frequently these days. I want cws to be more original and not the same old stuff as well. That's never going to happen so whatever. That's why I've moved on from Jordans. Last Jordan that I copped was LS XIVs back in 05.

I wish they had never retroed Bordeauxs, but whatever.....BUT I seriously hope that Maroon and SPORT BLUE VIs never retro, some classics need to remain in the past and not be tainted by some crappy quality disgraceful retro.

I honestly wish they never retroed any, because they have become dependent on them for success and thus can just keep releasing and releasing them and have people buy. The "basketball" and 'revolutionary' designs have kind of gone down the toilet. I'd rather have quality too, but again with this consumer base with the mindset of "buy whatever, no matter what" allows JB to take advantage and lower quality less and less. The retros will blow up in their face soon enough.

With retros around, though, I'd want an eight year gap between retros, and not a 2-6 year gap as is the case with LS XIVs or Black Cement IIIs. They retro things way too frequently these days. I want cws to be more original and not the same old stuff as well. That's never going to happen so whatever. That's why I've moved on from Jordans. Last Jordan that I copped was LS XIVs back in 05.

I wish they had never retroed Bordeauxs, but whatever.....BUT I seriously hope that Maroon and SPORT BLUE VIs never retro, some classics need to remain in the past and not be tainted by some crappy quality disgraceful retro.

wish they never retroed space jams added so much hype into 11's and jordans after that
30t6p3b.gif

i want concords too but i dont even think ill have a chance because of all the hype and its going to be overpriced
30t6p3b.gif

wish they never retroed space jams added so much hype into 11's and jordans after that
30t6p3b.gif

i want concords too but i dont even think ill have a chance because of all the hype and its going to be overpriced
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I agree. I feel that way about the Flints XIII's even tho they're not as overpriced as the XI's

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I agree. I feel that way about the Flints XIII's even tho they're not as overpriced as the XI's

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

This dude is the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

This dude is the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

military blue ivs. just
sick.gif

wont bother with 2012s if its the same
CLOSE THREAD! This is what popped right in my mind when I read the title of the thread! 

Originally Posted by michael0360

military blue ivs. just
sick.gif

wont bother with 2012s if its the same
CLOSE THREAD! This is what popped right in my mind when I read the title of the thread! 

White/Fire-Red III
Black/Cement-Grey III
White/Military-Blue IV
Black/Cement-Grey IV

If you're not going make them right, don't make them at all.

Back
Top Bottom