Which shoes do you wish jordan brand never retro'd?

White/Fire-Red III
Black/Cement-Grey III
White/Military-Blue IV
Black/Cement-Grey IV

If you're not going make them right, don't make them at all.

i hope they never stop. retro every pair every other week. i wanna go down to my local quick-e-mart and buy a chicago x and black/red xi for 39cents. my name is eltouha and i'm a retrosexual.

i hope they never stop. retro every pair every other week. i wanna go down to my local quick-e-mart and buy a chicago x and black/red xi for 39cents. my name is eltouha and i'm a retrosexual.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

cool grey's with the icey blue sole,metallic v's with icey blue sole,infared 6's without the durabuck,nubuck flu games,every retro in the cdp's(all were terrible quality)the dmp true red 7's,11 ie lows,the list goes on and on and on

I have to agree with the durabuck 6s. When I bought the black/varsity red 6s I didn't know they made it with durabuck and was highly disappointed when my pair came in the mail. SMH

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

cool grey's with the icey blue sole,metallic v's with icey blue sole,infared 6's without the durabuck,nubuck flu games,every retro in the cdp's(all were terrible quality)the dmp true red 7's,11 ie lows,the list goes on and on and on

I have to agree with the durabuck 6s. When I bought the black/varsity red 6s I didn't know they made it with durabuck and was highly disappointed when my pair came in the mail. SMH

Originally Posted by eltouha

Haha wth...

Haha wth...

They shouldn't have retroed the CDP Bred XI. Jordan Brand should know QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.

They shouldn't have retroed the CDP Bred XI. Jordan Brand should know QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.

Low top Air Jordan II's. They completely changed the shoe's design. Altered the cut at the ankle, the lace holes. They need to completely redo that shoe if they ever retro it again. I hope they do, cuz I really want some White/Black lowtop II's.

Low top Air Jordan II's. They completely changed the shoe's design. Altered the cut at the ankle, the lace holes. They need to completely redo that shoe if they ever retro it again. I hope they do, cuz I really want some White/Black lowtop II's.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

39 cent Jordans would be great, hell Id take $139 Jordan instead of what we paying now

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

39 cent Jordans would be great, hell Id take $139 Jordan instead of what we paying now

Back
Top Bottom