Which was better....Purple Haze (2001?) or Purple Haze (2004)

002095.jpg

or

0000b0002tl6qq_01_lzzzzzzz_r9ki.jpg

I give it to the advance slightly....

I still don't have a CDQ version of Lord You Know
smh.gif

2004 version. I never actually had the 2001 version(heard it a couple times).

"The reasons that weeee hereee....
the reasons that weeee herreee....
Shut the #@$^ up"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the advance had "Halftime" with the Sportscenter beat right?

I dont remember no advance all the back in 01 tho...

Purple Haze (2004) is one the greatest and most entertaining hip hop albums off ALL TIME and I don't give a *%!@ what anyone else tells me.

i know da advance dropped years ago before da actual album...a method that doesn't get used anymore on da count of massive bootleggin.

its another reason i feel dipset left da roc...too many delays.

I've never heard of the 2001 Version, that doesn't even make sense since CHWM dropped in 2002. All I've heard was the PH Advance which dropped in2003 and the actual LP which dropped in 2004.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I've never heard of the 2001 Version, that doesn't even make sense since CHWM dropped in 2002. All I've heard was the PH Advance which dropped in 2003 and the actual LP which dropped in 2004.

me neither.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Purple Haze (2004) is one the greatest and most entertaining hip hop albums off ALL TIME and I don't give a *%!@ what anyone else tells me.

He must be refering to 2 the 03 Advance that was supposed release December 9th I wanna say of that year (I remember him saying it on one of the songs). But Theadvance version is hot. Imagine if the Final Version also had Diamonds and Pearls, Long time Coming, Dead Mutha F****s, Shut the F*** Up, Harlem, Crown Me, andThe OG Get em girls. I think we'd be lookin at one the top ten rap albums of the decade, maybe even top 5.

yeah i was bumpin the advance not too long ago...

i don't think it dropped 2 years b4....maybe a yr-some months...

but not that long...

both are fiiiiiiya.

Originally Posted by budap06

He must be refering to 2 the 03 Advance that was supposed release December 9th I wanna say of that year (I remember him saying it on one of the songs). But The advance version is hot. Imagine if the Final Version also had Diamonds and Pearls, Long time Coming, Dead Mutha F****s, Shut the F*** Up, Harlem, Crown Me, and The OG Get em girls. I think we'd be lookin at one the top ten rap albums of the decade, maybe even top 5.

cam would've been a rap god
eek.gif

rocafella robbed him of that....but then again dipset havin all those loose tracks that are classic i guess brings part of their mystique.

Cam'ron = Rap God? (In any kind of light)

No offense, but....

laugh.gif

Cam'ron has and always will be the Ken to Nore's Ryu, to me. Just over way more fire beats.

Stoneface away.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

No offense, but....

laugh.gif

Cam'ron has and always will be the Ken to Nore's Ryu, to me. Just over way more fire beats.

Stoneface away.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I can't tell if you're serious or not but Idon't even wanna know

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

No offense, but....

laugh.gif

Stoneface away.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom