White and Red 23's OR 6/17 Coutndown Pack

ohsofresh75

Banned
Wats up NT..With these two hot releases coming out only one week apart..and money's kinda tight rightnow, im debating on which release to actually cop..Any of you guys dealing with this? Those 23s are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
…. And I don't need to say much about the Carmines..What do ya think?
7883608410681ca4cf65af79e80d676e188f7d9b.pjpg

5d2260317a1c6cf5a2eeaa6765e3eeb47aa2581d.pjpg

0a736c6518891ca2c343a7e6e0f4608a23ac7816.pjpg

come on this shouldnt even be a debate
grin.gif

you could get the XX3's later for a lil more than retail
compared to having to pay dummy high prices for the carmines later
its a no brainer....for me atleast
pimp.gif

This thread is stupid...Why do you need other people to tell you what to buy. Get what you want more, do the math and see what is gonna be harder and moreexpensive to cop later.

I really hate when people make threads like this, its gonna get locked.

Hey what are you doing stealing pics of my XX3's!

laugh.gif
just playing with ya

This should be a debate to those who lack that cash money this may,I was ready to get a couple Gucci bike boots but then I found out White/Red XX3 a week after6/17 package.....
roll.gif
smh.gif

There's plenty of carmines for everyone believe me,everybody will manage to get x2 of this package
but you know,the prices will be OD later,or now
eyes.gif

If you planning to get shoes to actually wear then get the XX3's!

They will last longer than the package......

This should be a no brainer. Like others said, u can get the XXIII later for a little more than retail. The package is already going for $425 and it isn'teven out yet.

Quote:This should be a no brainer. Like others said, u can get the XXIII later for a little more than retail. The package is already going for $425 and itisn't even out yet.
laugh.gif
The reason the package is going for 425.00 is because its not out, if the pack had dropped they would not be selling for thatmuch. Carmines look good, and a lot of people are waiting on them but the XVII's as much as i liked the OG's I don't like the retro's and donot want a pair of 17's but Jordan Brand is smart they force u to buy a pair of sneakers you do not want to get a pair you do. I think in the end a fewyears from now 23's will be far more difficult to obtain than carmines because so many people will collect them as opposed to xxiii's that alot ofpeople will take for granted.

it depends what you want. the vi/xvii pack is basically a nostalgia pack. jordan did his thing in the carmines, he didn't in the xx3's. however, youcan't deny the fact

the xx3 blows away both of those shoes in beauty. no contest.

Im gonna try my hardest to get those carmines online since there is no LS here
if i fail im getting the xx3s the mext week

I jus dont understand the hype around the carmines

They look tacky.

And the XVII are blasphemy... SUEDE?

Originally Posted by PAsSback

^ stop showin off.

The XX3 are better than both of those anyway

Dude PAsSback is a hater...dude i don't have these yet but i'm givin him props. No Hate just love.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by PAsSback

^ stop showin off.

The XX3 are better than both of those anyway

Dude PAsSback is a hater...dude i don't have these yet but i'm givin him props. No Hate just love.

Thanks AJIIIpLATINum

& to PAsSback..........................................

big ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 2 all my haters
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom