White and Red 23's OR 6/17 Coutndown Pack

Assuming that we're just buying shoes for purpose of wearing (no reselling), I would go with the 23's. But since how much you can sell the shoes for isa big factor, I'd say buy the package, sell it, then buy the 23's and have an extra 100 bucks to spare.

i agree with those sayign to get the pack because of the dummy high prices they are going to go for (at least the carmines because i don't see thoseXVII's being sold for more than 130 solo)

Ill just get the XX3's on an employees 50
pimp.gif

i dont get why people think the vi pack is gonna sky rocket in price!
there are gonna be PLENTY of packs to go around, believe me!

to answer your question, get the shoe you will wear right away...

got my pack yesterday~
hype~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i m getting both of them anyways~ no pb for myself~
i think which one to get, is really depend on yourself, you kno which one you like more in yr mind~
but the 1st replier made a good point~
i m gonna get 4 packs... maybe?!

I agree with most of the thread and say get the packs because they would be tougher to obtain then the XX3's later...... But.....

If it was me I would cop the cdp and flip it then cop a second at the lowest resale value and flip that one.... Then go and cop BOTH THE PACKS AND THEXX3's!!!! (evil laugh)

id say go with the countdown pack only because it will be the harder of the 2 to cop later...you can definitely get the 6/17 pack and im sure find it easier toget the white/red 23's later in store and not vice-versa...just my 2 cents...personally, i'm going 2 packs and 2 23's...

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

get 23's man, da packa have bad quality.

get the shoes that has great quality(23's).

dont waste your money at the packs.(only if you are rich, like rick james)

indifferent.gif
bro dnt listen... get the pack!!! this isthe hottest pack so far.. and please believe the re-sale will be brutal... plus its carmines!!!!!!!! ... carmines!!!!!!
pimp.gif
on top of that chromes are
smokin.gif
as well... how can you pass on that??? plus the all-stars are easily theweakest XX3... they shouldnt be that hard to pass on... not a hard decision at all..
grin.gif

Its a really tough perdiciment man and I understand where you're coming from completely. I've avoided credit cards for so long but I'm tempted toget one with like a $400 monthly limit just because of these packs. I mean with the 6/17 pack coming out, then the next week the 23s and then if you want theOly 6s, those a week after the 23s, you're talking over $600 in a matter of two weeks. Perhaps get a credit card and get both? Good luck

Its a really tough perdiciment man and I understand where you're coming from completely. I've avoided credit cards for so long but I'm tempted toget one with like a $400 monthly limit just because of these packs. I mean with the 6/17 pack coming out, then the next week the 23s and then if you want theOly 6s, those a week after the 23s, you're talking over $600 in a matter of two weeks. Perhaps get a credit card and get both? Good luck

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by PAsSback

^ stop showin off.

The XX3 are better than both of those anyway

Dude PAsSback is a hater...dude i don't have these yet but i'm givin him props. No Hate just love.

Thanks AJIIIpLATINum

& to PAsSback..........................................

big ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 2 all my haters
laugh.gif
thats whats up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

I jus dont understand the hype around the carmines

They look tacky.

And the XVII are blasphemy... SUEDE?
Finally someone who thinks the same as I do. I just dont get the hype around Carmines...

I would get the XXIIIs honestly. Although I love 6s, I like these XXIIIs better then these ugly bright carmines..And the 17s, o god...

get what you want
or get the pack then the 23s when you cn resale on the 23s wont be as bad
but i say do what you want

buy the countdown packages because they will sell out......those 23s will be around.....if anything youll only pay 5% over retail for the 23s....but with theway everyone wants these packs.......within days it will go up 15% over retail.........

buy the countdown packages because they will sell out......those 23s will be around.....if anything youll only pay 5% over retail for the 23s....but with theway everyone wants these packs.......within days it will go up 15% over retail.........

Back
Top Bottom