WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

No pics.. but have heard from an extremelly reputable source that Cement 4s WILL be dropping next year. Look for a June or July release.

*BONUS*

Nike Air.

Get your popcorn ready.

This will be interesting. I heard "Nike Air" was coming back on a few shoes next year so I'm not surprised to hear about this. Good look on theinfo.

Dont play.
indifferent.gif

no way the nike air will be on the shoe.. i hope it drops cuz i will cop of course!

And the Leaking of Next Year begins. White Cement III's are slated aswell... But with all thing Jordan Brand Things Such as Nike Air Can Change..... Youguys except for the nit-pickers should be happy with next year. Also before I forget Some II's should be coming next year aswell

.................Nuff Said (For Now)

EDIT:
Also this one goes out to Food Stamps.... Stop Collecting them get a Real Job... Like I've Said numerous times, if you don't believe me fine thendon't believe me, I'm just passing on what I've been told, but don't take make it personal by calling me a lair, it's not nice and thecountry I come from people get killed for that........ Anyways I've stated numerous time where I've gotten my information from... Those who know of himknow that he is pretty reputable, but things change when it comes to releases and dates... as we have already seen this year....and people wonder why Idon't post anymore smh... If I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll be happy to admit it, no sweat of my back because the "game" as it wereisn't that serious for me anymore.......enjoy and have a nice day, I know I did today
smokin.gif

YES 3's 2's and 4's next year is going to be sick some nike talker also said that nike air would be on the 6's for 2010 can anyone confirm this

Let's hope they pull these off right.

I can imagine something being tweeked just enough to piss us all off.

(i.e. "Nike Air" on the tongue)

LoveTheXIV (OP, NY Giants 11) is telling:

duck_tales.jpg

Nobody knows whats dropping ONE YEAR AHEAD OF TIME.

NOTE: DONT BELIEVE THE GREATEST GOLIATH. HE'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN A FAKE (Columbia XI). Just dont say i didnt warnyou!!

thanksfor the info but im sick of people sayin I've heard from a good source etc. im callin ducktailz until I see pics or they are confirmed and if jb doesthis he's slow cause the 4s woulda been better for the DTRT 25th anniversary smh

My brothers, friends cousins aunt's uncle whos grandfather knows this guy who's brother is the best friend of another guy that owns JB said this.

Yea, right.

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

LoveTheXIV (OP, NY Giants 11) is telling:

duck_tales.jpg

Nobody knows whats dropping ONE YEAR AHEAD OF TIME.

NOTE: DONT BELIEVE THE GREATEST GOLIATH. HE'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN A FAKE (Columbia XI). Just dont say i didnt warn you!!
I can agree with you on the ducktales, the cements are somewhat believable but not the nike air....BUT i DO know that there will be chicago10's dropping next year.

Back
Top Bottom