White Guy + Flat Brim Fitted = ? What do you think NT

This is something me and my friends have been arguing about for months. I decided to bring it out here since NT is basically an authority on apparel/footwear.Do you think its cool or not for a white dude, who isn't going for the "ghetto/gangsta/hood" look to rock a flat brimmed fitted cap?

I use to wear fitteds..it was a college thing for me..not real big into hats anymore..

I'm white and I've decided it looks ******ed unless the hat is straight forward or straight back. Cocking anything to the side just makes you look likeone of these dudes

2l9phtz.jpg

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Whats the deal with black people wearing tight clothes?

I don't like to see any race in super tight clothes. I mean I wear slim fit everything, nothing baggy, but nothing that fits like spandex. To me that justlooks nasty

It depends on the white dude, damn! Nobody is gonna say anything to Em
if he's rockin a flat fitted.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

This is what your and your friends spend months arguing?

not like a constant argument. its a recurring topic of discussion. instead of hating on my post why don't you practice your grammar. your commentdidn't even make sense

It's fine, white baseball players and skaters rock it like that all the time.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I'm white and I've decided it looks ******ed unless the hat is straight forward or straight back. Cocking anything to the side just makes you look like one of these dudes

2l9phtz.jpg
laugh.gif
Why dude got ninja weapons, though?

naw son...dont do it. The police will think you're one of those gangbangers.

I'm white and I've decided it looks ******ed unless the hat is straight forward or straight back. Cocking anything to the side just makes you look like one of these dudes
this.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

2l9phtz.jpg
laugh.gif

Am I the only one dat peeped the shady hat on the wall?

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

2l9phtz.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ol teenage mutant ninja turtles weapons supplier

laugh.gif
smh.gif

What do I think? Same thing I think when I see a black, purple, blue, or green person rocking a flat brim fitted...I didn't know white dudes were excludedfrom rocking flat brim fitteds

black guy + oversized, flat brimmed fitted...is that ok?
what kind of thread is this...what does race have to do with the way you wear your hat?
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom