White/infared BRING IT BACK (kicksonfire.com

On the website kicksonfire.com there is a poll to bring back the retro 6 white/infared just wanted to share and tell everone to vote who knows it might do somegood

[h2]Bring It Back: Air Jordan 6 - White /Infared[/h2]
Posted on 17 December 2008

infrared.jpg

Last week's Bring It Back feature took a journey way back to 1998 for a chance to revive the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max - Tim Duncan.This week, our adventure takes us to the year 1991 when the Air Jordan 6 - White / Infrared arrived on the scene and became a part of the Air Jordan legacy.

With the release of the famous Air Jordan 6 - Carmine and the Air Jordan 6 - Olympic 2008 earlier this year, it's only right to ask for another Air Jordan 6 Retro! The Air Jordan 6 - White / Infared retailed for $125 upon their release. They have yet to be seen ever again since 1990 and sell on eBay for over $700. They feature an all white leather upper with an infrared color scheme on the midsole, which definitely draws attention to the shoe. The infrared is definitely one of the most adored color-way by sneaker fanatics worldwide whether it's on a pair of Air Max or an Air Jordan. With the early previews of Air Jordan 6 Fusions, we can't help but to ask for an Air Jordan 6 - White / Infrared Retro! Here is a look at the future releases of the Air Jordan 6 Fusions seen thus far:
With that said, how many of you guys would like to see the return of the Air Jordan 6 - White / Infared? Any Comments…

Bring It Back: Air Jordan 6 - White / Infared

Bring it BACK! (97%, 216 Votes)

I am happy with the Air Jordan 6 Fusion... (3%, 7 Votes)

Total Voters: 223

loading.gif
Loading ...

pics via J-Hunter23

Air Jordan 6 - White / Infared

trust me, they'll figure out a way to put them with some of type catch in the future....

i.e. darker red, a package, online release..

if you really think about it, JB has only put out 2 og colorway retros since the 1991 year. Infrared's & Carmine's. These are bound to drop. Maybenot 09' but soon.

MY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
wink.gif

Still waiting for the day, the only reason I am still around here
laugh.gif

Those along with the

White Cement III+IV and Hares are my grails

I copped the hares so three left.

If they came out i would cop every sz 9 within a 10 mile radius

Would love for JB to release the black and infared color. I would quit the kick game after that.

Just my OPINION, but I think these might be the ones that JB is using for the "Gatorade VI" that is going to be released in February. Obviously notexactly like the OGs but possibly the colorway with like something like a Gatorade logo on it. I don't know why, but just looking at this shoe makes methink of Gatorade haha. Just my opinion...

These are grail status for me. If this were to happen......I would honestly be the happiest person in the world!

white infareds are def holy grail status. These would have some massive hype if they dropped

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Petitions never work, patience is all we can hope for.
I agree, I mean honestly when was the last time a petition worked for anything?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom