White/infared BRING IT BACK (kicksonfire.com

JB already know people want them. All things like this do is build hype.

The greater the hype, the more likely JB are to turn out something with poor quality, something limited, or something bundled with a shoe nobody would buyotherwise.

This thread is pointless.

Originally Posted by swingshot

JB already know people want them. All things like this do is build hype.

The greater the hype, the more likely JB are to turn out something with poor quality, something limited, or something bundled with a shoe nobody would buy otherwise.

This thread is pointless.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Would love for JB to release the black and infared color. I would quit the kick game after that.
White/Infared is wayy hotter, both great kicks, but white colorway is deff better.
pimp.gif

I want to see these come back too, but I don't think a poll is necessary, I'm pretty sure Jordan Brand will retro these at some point. They'vegotta save something for the next few years.

If were lucky maybe 2010 !!?? Thats da 25th Anniversary year of course. Its gonna be a monster of a year i just kno it. Maybe 2010 will turn U so-calledJordanheads into real fans again. But even if they bought back all your favorite old school J'z you'll still find fault with something i'm sure.Probably complain about quality.

niffchinsta- why do you keep on posting random s***? you just want to be able to sell stuff huh cuz you've replied to almost every single thread on theboard
at least says something that makes sense

Im loving how they stole my pictures of the Nike air total foamposite, thank you for this post, pretty F'd up how they steal peoples pics, and then tagthem to generate traffic to their site, just contacted them about it, just beautiful how people steal work and then don't site the people that took thephoto's hopefully it won't come to a cease and desist.

Back
Top Bottom