White/Red / Cherry 12s To Release

Maybe 12s will continue to release into 2017.. I mean I know the lows will be coming out.

I don't see why JB wouldn't do that and we on these forums think that this multibillion dollar company plays by some "rules" like the "year of 12s" and "year of 13s" rules. Please. We like shoes and JB likes money and profit. Shareholders like dividends. People love the 12s so I can see them dropping the cherries, flints, rising suns, them 3m taxi lookin joints, and all them lows well into 2017. Staggered releases that overlap the 13s retro run which technically already started with the cp3 China/hornet 13s. Although I am curious to see if JB will change the shape and "remaster" the 13s. We're the cp3 joints same shape as the he got game 13s from a couple years back? Or did they already change the 13s?
I think you're right - read a rumour that Black Ovo 12s were coming out in February for All-Star game.

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Last edited:
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
roll.gif

If it came down to these or the royal 1s i would have to take these. Had the 97 og back 2011 for a while before selling. I know the new pair won't be as good bit should be better than the 2009.

In!!!! might want an extra pair
Same. I've wanted these since I was like 12 and the OGs were out and we couldn't afford Jordans as a family, and then they retroed and I was broke as a joke. This is my first chance to cop them (and the white/red 13s that are coming out this year --- same story!)

I wouldn't call them the worst retros ever but they did have some flaws. Worst to me were the Retro IVs that came out in 2006. Military and Mars IVs. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom