WHITE/RED XX3

Which spots are gettin them?? because I know there's been an issue with whos getting them.
eyes.gif

I've heard some say Canada won't be carrying them. Also heard from a Nike Store sales rep that they will carry all XX3.

Confused...

As of this moment, Nike Canada is NOT scheduled to pick these up. This could change, but the SKU does not exist in their sytem.

Any retailer in Buffalo sold these last Saturday? I was planning to do a road trip but I wasn't sure if any retailer were getting them so I had to ask abuddy of mine in Cali to pick-up a pair for me...

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Any retailer in Buffalo sold these last Saturday? I was planning to do a road trip but I wasn't sure if any retailer were getting them so I had to ask a buddy of mine in Cali to pick-up a pair for me...
since the dollar has been around par i've been doing a buffalo road trip almost 3-4 times a month and even after factoring in gas prices i stillmanage to save on average 100-150 depending on what shoes im getting or quantity of shoes...of course the border doesnt know whats going on
wink.gif
although i always get pulled over for a check...had to pay a couple times buteven still im coming out with a nice savings...anywho my contacts in buffalo said they didnt get this release so i had to go the onlineroute...

These White/Red 23s seem more limited than the All Stars since not many online stores had them and those that did sold out.

Gave in and ended up asking a friend to pick these up and not disappointed at all.

Managed to get a pair from a guy on uptempoairforums.com for retail plus shipping...

They look INCREDIBLE in person. They are definitely the nicest XX3's (IMO) and one of the nicest Jordans of all time.

BEAUTIFUL shoe!!!

Im still not sure if i should pull the trigger on a pair of these on ebay. They are very appealing to me. Great colourway imo.

Back
Top Bottom