White Student Beaten On School Bus; CROWD CHEERS...

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Shouldn't have touched his bag.
Your so tough
It isn't even about being tough.

It's about not messing w/ other people's stuff if you aren't ready to deal w/ the possible consequences of it. It's about being logical.
ohwell.gif

how does the bus driver just keep driving?

he/she should have noticed the problem and did something about it...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Your so tough

It's about not messing w/ other people's stuff if you aren't ready to deal w/ the possible consequences of it. It's about being logical.
ohwell.gif

Maybe he shouldnt have touched the other person's bag but does that require him to beat a person down. Also what about the other person thatgot involved in hitting the kid what stake did he have in someone moving someone else's bag. Sounds to me like he just wanted to be cool and tough.

this has nothing to do with race, %@@! happened on my bus all the time back in grade school. And im talking about black on black

Its a kid thing, seat placement was just one of those #@$%#*+ things we worried about as kids

So a beating like that is justified because the white student touched his bag? Strange thinking.

Let's be real - had it been a bus full of white kids and the one getting the beating been a black student there's no doubt it would be deemed a hatecrime, but since it's the other way around there's at least an air of doubt that it could have been the same thing. Not acceptable in either scenario.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Maybe you shouldnt have touched the other person's bag but does that require you to beat a person down. Also what about the other person that got involved in hitting the kid what stake did he have in someone moving someone else's bag. Sounds to me like he just wanted to be cool and tough.
Naw, it doesn't require that. Don't recall ever saying it did. OR that the dudes were right in doing what they did. But common senseshould tell you that if NOBODY on the bus appears to like/be cool with me and they talk #%$$ to me every day, the LAST thing I should do is start an issue w/the bus riders if I am unable to defend myself.
So a beating like that is justified because the white student touched his bag? Strange thinking

No, did I say that? Naaaaah, don't think I did.

All I said was that he shouldn't have touched his bag. Nowhere did I say what they did was right. If that's what you inferred from what I said, thenthat's on you.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this has nothing to do with race, %@@! happened on my bus all the time back in grade school. And im talking about black on black

Its a kid thing, seat placement was just one of those #@$%#*+ things we worried about as kids
i know, but damn... with all these racial tension going on, this can't be a good look

There is no doubt in my mind that if it had been a bus full of white kids that laughed as an African American student being beaten by two otherwhite students it would not be a kid thing. It would be EVERYWHERE and this thready would be 14 pages by now.

man, i just feel kids/young adults take things to seriously these days. He moved the kids bag, big deal? Its not like he searched through it, flipped it upsidedown and dumped everything out. I guess at that age also, you are also a bit of a hot head trying to show off a bit. IDK, if everythone would just kick backhang out be civil with one another it would all be better. Im not saying go to like peer mediation, but there was probably other instances before this one.

Edit: My apologies if i came off wrong in the first post.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

lmao ... this isnt big time news, its black kids beating up a white dude, cant be racist ... ... ... ...
roll.gif
......co-sign......
eyes.gif
. dudes are animals. ignorantpeople on that bus. fake tough dudes that will never make it anywhere in life.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

There is no doubt in my mind that if it had been a bus full of white kids that laughed as an African American student being beaten by two other white students it would not be a kid thing. It would be EVERYWHERE and this thready would be 14 pages by now.
laugh.gif
hardly. I've seen black dudes get beat up by whitedudes before and vice versa and *+$! didn't even get on channel 7, much less country wide news.

Your so tough

ohwell.gif

I cant even agree with that. Maybe its just me but beating someone like that for moving a backpack so he could sit down? Part of me thinks theonly reason dude prolly got beat up is because all those other kids were around and probably would have jumped in if it was the other way around. Dude justwanted to have a place to sit and he gets beat up for it? People need to grow up I guess

Your so tough

ohwell.gif

Logical? I guess in grades "3-12" they didn't teach your dumb @%! logical thinking.

And this definitely has to do with race. Especially the 2nd guy who jumps in- he only did that because of who the kid was.

Originally Posted by What up

Your so tough

ohwell.gif

Logical? I guess in grades "3-12" they didn't teach your dumb ### logical thinking.

laugh.gif
, you know how these NT gangsta's get down.

Your so tough

ohwell.gif

Logical? I guess in grades "3-12" they didn't teach your dumb @%! logical thinking.

And this definitely has to do with race. Especially the 2nd guy who jumps in- he only did that because of who the kid was.
laugh.gif
You seem so confident about that statement, despite thefact that you weren't there, and you read the same thing as everyone else here. Who are you, Professor X?

You right, I learned how to be 'logical' about things before I even got to the 3rd grade.

Apparently this guy didn't.
I cant even agree with that. Maybe its just me but beating someone like that for moving a backpack so he could sit down? Part of me thinks the only reason dude prolly got beat up is because all those other kids were around and probably would have jumped in if it was the other way around. Dude just wanted to have a place to sit and he gets beat up for it? People need to grow up I guess
Why are y'all acting like I am condoning what these guys did? Never did I say what they did was the right thing to do. All I'm saying is,If I'm around a group of people who apparently don't like me, the last thing I'm going to do is to do something that may cause them to get angry atme, if I'm not ready to deal w/ what may come with that.
laugh.gif
, you know how these NT gangsta's get down.
What the hell are you talking about? There is nothing gangsta about what I said.
eyes.gif

im sure if the "colors" were switched, yall would be saying "kid shouldnt have touched his bag" and $#+% like that ... smh

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Your so tough

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
You seem so confident about that statement, despite the fact that you weren't there, and you read the same thing as everyone else here. Who are you, Professor X?

Youre damn right I'm confident. Because I've seem situations very similiar to this one with the very same underlining tones. If white on black racismget recognized and bashed, the same should happen if the roles are reversed.

You right, I learned how to be 'logical' about things before I even got to the 3rd grade.
Well you must be on some remedial education then to have all that logic taught to you over the years yet you still fail to exercise it.

If you think it's logical to pummel someone after your bookbag gets knocked to the floor, I don't know what to tell you.

I respect your thoughts/opinions on sports, I just don't agree with you on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom