White Student Beaten On School Bus; CROWD CHEERS...

Why can't it be kids fighting? Why it got to be black kids and white kid. These are "Men" fighting over a seat on a bus.. #$%&*^% kids.

eek.gif

tired.gif

the white dude is gonna come to school after the black kids suspensions and unload a whole clip on their bodies. RIP

Damn, some of these replies are straight ignorant and disgusting
tired.gif

I don't care what color the dude is or what the majority of the students on the bus are.

If I see someone in that situation getting treated like that when they did no wrong, I'll be damned if I sit and watch...best believe I'm gettinginvolved.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by 40 5

just imagine if this was the other way around

This is asked in nearly every race thread, yet never answered.
What answer do you want? You really believe every time a white person does something to a black person we hear about it? So what's that, like5-6 times a yr? Would you feel better if we posted news stories of "white person does something bad to a black person" that you have never heard of?

Im pretty sure this wasnt my mans first day at school or first day on the bus....
dude could have done something previously to make the kids act that way.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by 40 5

just imagine if this was the other way around

This is asked in nearly every race thread, yet never answered.

Ok....
Truth is racism goes all ways in America....
but white people have done the most dirt.
There I said it....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this not being about race but skin color being in the title and mentioned several times in the article.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Im pretty sure this wasnt my mans first day at school or first day on the bus....
dude could have done something previously to make the kids act that way.
Psst...#@*+ outta here with that ##%%%@%+. You know damn well homie was one of them quiet types that these suckas thought was a easy target.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this has nothing to do with race, %@@! happened on my bus all the time back in grade school. And im talking about black on black

Its a kid thing, seat placement was just one of those #@$%#*+ things we worried about as kids
Yup, every body wanted to get their own seat on the bus so they would sit down and put the bag on the outside. if you were bus rider #49 you werescrewed unless a friend saved you a seat.

or if the hood chicks was lettin you cop feels
devil.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

For moving his bag...
smh.gif
SMH at the HS kids now a days
I know kids have fought over more stupid things.

Somebody tell me where they said he was the only white kid on the bus?

I thinkkk the media is trying to have a field day with black people now. Look at Serena/Kanye

Obama backlash?
nerd.gif

I suppose thats revenge for all the years of having to sit at the back of the bus, but if it was me....hell, I'd of tried to push him out that window afterbeating him up....might as well finish the job for the lulz
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom